Entire Compound, spa-quality amenities, dog friendly, close to trails, IN Dunes Nat’l Park
NOTE: The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.
We are closely following the recommended guidelines to effectively clean and sanitize our vacation rental properties. Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has high standards for cleanliness and we are taking the necessary measures to ensure our guests and staff remain healthy.
The Dream Retreat ENTIRE COMPOUND is a well-appointed, beachside getaway right on the Indiana Dunes National Park (America’s 61st!) and only 40 minutes from Chicago. With an abundance of luxury amenities, there is something for everyone in the group to enjoy.
Experience commanding views of the picturesque dunescape and Lake Michigan, with close proximity to hiking trails and the semi-private, sugar-sand beach--reachable by a short nature trail through the rolling dunes. Reunite with friends and family, host a corporate retreat, celebrate milestone birthdays and anniversaries, while making memories at this hidden gem.
The Entire Compound consists of a Main House and an attached Guesthouse. Additional guest fee applies over 13 people: $20/person per night (not including children less than two years of age on Arrival Date), regardless of length of stay or purpose of visit.
Please note: Large parties and events are not allowed. Please contact us for more information regarding our policies for small, socially distanced gatherings.
* Gourmet kitchen with professional appliances and dual wine fridges in the Main House and an additional full kitchen in attached Guesthouse, each have complimentary Nespresso and Keurig coffee stations
* Steam shower, cedar sauna, indoor jetted tub, wood burning stove (seasonal), game table, Rec Room w/ walk-in wet-bar and foosball table
* 10 Smart TV’s, indoor Bluetooth-controlled speakers, high speed Wi-Fi
* 2000 sq. ft. multi-level decks, 7-person hot tub, pro-sand volleyball court, outdoor dining, fire pit, grill, heated shower, and dog-friendly, gated patio (certain amenities are seasonal)
* Parking for 8 cars in the driveway. Overflow parking (free, overnight) available 2 miles away.
* Five (5) private, queen bedrooms, a Bunk Room with one queen bed, one lower twin bunk, and two upper twin bunks, and 4 pullout queen sofas
* Sleeps an additional 6 people in three self-inflating high-rise Aerobeds. Bedding/pillows/towels are provided for additional sleeping areas.
From the driveway, approximately 6 stairs (with handrails on each side) lead up to the main entrance of the house on Level 3. There are six levels in the house with only 5-6 steps between each level.
* Level 6: Master Suite with queen Stearns and Foster, en-suite master bath, large walk-in closet (8ft x 9ft) with skylight, window, and space for one Aerobed
* Level 5: Entertainment loft with queen pullout sofa, overlooks Great Room, game/poker table, surround sound HDTV
* Level 4: Queen bedroom w/ twin fold down sofa, Bunkroom, full bath, and secure passage to attached Guesthouse
* Level 3: Main Entrance Foyer, Great Room with pullout queen sofa, Kitchen, and access to outdoor patio with hot tub, firepit, grill, heated shower, etc.
* Level 2: Queen bedroom, full bath, laundry, East door driveway entrance
* Level 1: Rec Room with queen pullout sofa, walk-in wet bar, half bath, Foosball
* Guesthouse: Kitchen, Great Room with queen sleeper sofa, full bath, two queen bedrooms (space for aerobed in Great Room)
MULTI LEVEL DECKS and Patio
* Five multi-level decks overlook the beautiful National Park and it’s lush dunescape
* Year-round 7-person hot tub with LED lighting
* Year-round Napoleon gas grill
* Seasonal dining and seating areas include a conversation fire pit, and cushioned lounge furniture
* Seasonal heated outdoor shower
* Seasonal pro sand volleyball court
* Guesthouse deck includes a weber gas grill and bistro table.
Main House GOURMET KITCHEN
* Jenn-Air professional appliances includes built-in microwave and convection oven, gas roasting oven with six-sealed burners, warming oven, chimney hood, built-in Fridge with auto ice-maker, and dishwasher
* Custom wine center featuring two Marvel units: cold beverage center and red wine fridge, as well as specialty glassware cabinets
* Double-bowl farm sink with Grohe pull-out faucet, all small appliances, cookware, bakeware, flatware, glassware, barware, and supplies.
* Oversized island has a prep sink and seating for four guests.
* Complimentary coffee station with Keurig and Nespresso
MAIN HOUSE GREAT ROOM
* Experience the rustic-chic atmosphere of the 28 ft. beamed, cathedral wood ceiling with studio lighting and five skylights
* Six large casement windows and patio doors open to the main deck
* Wood burning stove (non-peak season only) provides cozy ambiance, dancing flames, and extra warmth on chilly nights
* Dining table seats eight (multiple folding tables and chairs also available)
* Seating group includes leather queen sleeper sofa and club chairs
Main House ENTERTAINMENT LOFT
* Inviting wrap-around balcony overlooks the Great Room and an 18 ft. wall of windows showcases the Indiana Dunes National Park and Lake Michigan
* Enjoy panoramic views while perched in the parakeet chair
* Seating group includes a leather queen sleeper sofa, club chairs, and a 50in HDTV with Blu-Ray player and surround sound
* Professional poker and game table
* Stream music with Yamaha/Jamo Bluetooth sound system in Great Room and Loft
* Conveniently opens to the multi-level outdoor decks
Main House REC ROOM
* Queen Anne-style Foosball table
* Walk-in wet bar with counter space for ten, mini-fridge, Kohler sink and faucet, and back-lit bar shelves
* TV viewing area has a coffee leather queen sofa-bed and reclining club chairs
* 55in digital cable HDTV with Dolby 5.1 surround sound
* Library of DVDs and CDs
* 2nd full-size Fridge and freezer for bulk food convenience
* Opens to the Great Room and Dining area
* Cherry cabinetry and Carrara Quartz counters
* Island with a 60/40 double-bowl stainless steel sink and Grohe pull-out sprayer faucet
* Fridge with auto-ice maker (seasonal), gas range and oven, Microhood, dishwasher, small appliances, cookware, bakeware, flatware, glassware, barware, and supplies
* Coffee station with Keurig and Nespresso and complimentary K-cups and capsules
* Built-in desk
* Weber gas grill on Guesthouse deck—propane provided
Guesthouse GREAT ROOM
* 16 ft vaulted ceilings with skylights
* Table seating for 6
* Queen sleeper sofa
* 50" Smart HDTV w/ digital cable, video streaming, and Blu-Ray player
* Three high-capacity laundry units which use pureWash Pro Activated Oxygen (Ozone) to clean and sanitize. They do not require detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water.
* Smart TVs with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming, and DVD players
* Complimentary K-Cups and Nespresso capsules
* Supplies provided include: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryers, tissues, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher detergent pods, dryer sheets, beach towels, propane, and firewood (seasonal for indoor wood burning stove)
* Eleven Mitsubishi AC wall units and radiant heat boiler with six thermostatic zones for customized comfort.
* High-speed Wi-Fi
Miller Beach Vacation Rentals offers a seamless experience from booking through checkout and is dedicated to ensuring that we exceed your expectations. Upon booking, our Guidebook and Miller Beach Vacation Rentals app offer local recommendations, check-in/out details, house information, and more.
We will be in touch prior to your stay with arrival instructions, parking details, and to confirm your arrival time. Someone is always available during your stay for any needs that may arise.
Please also visit the Miller Beach Vacation Rentals FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about what to expect during your stay and more.
MILLER BEACH, IN, is the closest beach-side community to Chicago, is a unique and growing community in NW Indiana full of:
* Shopping Destinations
* Fine Dining
* Miles of pristine beaches and nature trails
* Hundreds of attractions are located within sixty minutes: Casinos, Amusement/Water Parks, Golf, Antiquing, Wineries, Outlet Malls
* Close proximity to the rich culture of Chicago
We are a keyless property, you will be given a unique door code for access to the house. Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, we are offering self check-in upon arrival. The House Manager can be reached anytime if you need anything during your stay.
1. Master Suite featuring a Queen size Stearns and Foster bed, full-height doors and windows with spectacular views of the IN Dunes Nat’l Park, Lake Michigan, and Chicago skyline, a wrap-around deck, vaulted ceilings, wall mounted 60 in Smart HDTV, and French doors that open to Juliette balcony overlooking the Entertainment Loft & Great Room below. The 8’x10' Master walk-in closet can be used as an overflow sleeping area and has a skylight, window, raised loft, and space for one Aerobed
2. Queen bedroom with balcony and (bonus) fold down sofa
3. Lower level Queen bedroom, just a few steps down from the main level and great for guests with mobility issues
4. Bunk Room with one Twin over Queen bunk, one Twin over Twin bunk (4 beds total)
5. Queen bedroom in attached Guesthouse
6. Queen bedroom in attached Guesthouse
All bedrooms feature high thread-count bedding, smart TVs, dressers, nightstands, table lamps, ceiling and/or stand fans, and closets.
1. En-suite Master Bath is a custom-designed spa sanctuary with Kohler steam, Dry-Cedar Sauna, jetted-tub, separate vanities, private toilet room, and dimmable chandelier lighting to set the perfect ambiance.
2. Two (2) additional Full bathrooms in Main House with shower/bathtubs
3. One (1) Full bathroom in attached Guesthouse with shower/jetted tub
4. One (1) half bath in lower level Rec Room of Main House
All bathrooms feature rainfall shower heads, marble tile, Grohe faucets, Kohler sinks, fluffy towels, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, and tissues.
Take the South Shore train line to Chicago (Museum Campus and Millennium Park stops). There are 2 stations nearby (Miller and Ogden Dunes) within 2-5 minutes from both homes. Travel time is about an hour.
We are approximately 45 minutes from Midway airport and 1 hour from O’Hare airport.
Uber and Lyft are available in Miller Beach
Add-on options (fees and taxes apply, invoiced separately after booking):
* We are dog-friendly and allow up to six adult, house-trained dogs. Dog fees: $79/dog (2-night stay), $29/night/dog (3 or more nights) $200/week/dog
* Guests may request an Early Check-in (1:30 pm CST) for $199 during Peak Season and $109 during Non-Peak Season. Late Checkout (1 pm CST) may be available for $199 during Peak Season and $109 during Non-Peak Season. Due to COVID restrictions and enhanced cleaning procedures, Early Check-in and Late Checkout may not be available.
We help our guests celebrate some of the most important moments in their lives! Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has been in the memory-making business since 2007 and caters to multi-generational family reunions, friend’s getaways, corporate retreats, milestone birthdays, anniversaries, and more.