Smart Home, direct Beach access, Outdoor Fireplace, spa-quality Master Bath, adjacent to Nat'l Park
NOTE: The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.
We are closely following the recommended guidelines to effectively clean and sanitize our vacation rental properties. Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has high standards for cleanliness, and we are taking the necessary measures to ensure our guests and staff remain healthy.
Villa Santorini is a Greek-inspired, nautically themed Smart Home, perched atop a 60 ft private dune, custom-designed for indoor/outdoor beachfront entertaining right on the Indiana Dunes National Park and only forty minutes from Chicago. Enjoy direct beach access and commanding 270-degree views of Lake Michigan, unspoiled dunes, and the Chicago skyline.
Amenities you can look forward to during your stay:
* 6000 sq. ft., 6 bedroom and 4 bathrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, 2 wine fridges, separate ice maker, refrigerator/freezer with filtered water, a massive island, fully stocked with cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, plates, bowls, glasses, utensils, silverware, knives, etc.
* 33' diameter Round Room with dining for 18 (extra folding chairs tables/chairs available to accommodate up to 30), 60" Smart TV, wood-burning stove (seasonal), and 270-degree views of Lake Michigan's pristine beaches, unspoiled dunes, and the Chicago Skyline
* 4000 sq. ft of custom outdoor living space with outdoor fireplace, year-round 8-person hot tub, gas grill, seasonal outdoor furniture, seasonal outdoor shower, cafe lighting
* Master suite features a private deck, steam shower, jetted tub, downpour shower heads, heated floor and towel warmer, wet bar with under-counter wine fridge, large walk-in closet, and unobstructed views of Lake Michigan
* Media room features with 75" Smart TV, wet bar with built-in beverage fridge, wood-burning stove, sectional sofa, and sliding patio door to East Deck
* Direct beach access via private stairs to a sand path, approximately 75 yards to the water
* Nuvo Grande Concerto sound system in Villa Santorini features world-class stereo high-fidelity sound. Controlled via Bluetooth from the Nuvo Music Port app or LED touch panels
* Nespresso and Keurig coffee makers with complimentary coffee pods
* Washer/Dryer with pureWash Pro Activated Oxygen (Ozone) to clean and sanitize, no need for detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water
* 11 Smart TVs with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming
* Nest Thermostats
* All supplies (paper towels, toilet paper, hand/dish soap, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, firewood, and more)
* Parking for 4 cars in the driveway. Free, overnight parking for additional cars is available nearby
* Free, high-speed Wi-Fi
* This property can also be rented with an adjacent property (The Addition) to offer a total of 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. When rented separately, each function as an independent, private home and offer complete privacy with zero shared spaces, inside or out.
* Large parties and events are currently not allowed. Please contact us for more information regarding our policies for small, socially distanced gatherings.
Miller Beach Vacation Rentals offers a seamless experience from booking through checkout and is dedicated to ensuring that we exceed your expectations. Upon booking, our Guidebook and Miller Beach Vacation Rentals app offer local recommendations, check-in/out details, house information, and more.
We will be in touch prior to your stay with arrival instructions, parking details, and to confirm your arrival time. Someone is always available during your stay for any needs that may arise.
Please also visit the Miller Beach Vacation Rentals FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about what to expect during your stay and more
Miller Beach, IN, is the closest beach-side community to Chicago, is a unique and growing community in NW Indiana full of:
* Shopping Destinations
* Fine Dining
* Miles of pristine beaches and nature trails
* Hundreds of attractions are located within 60 minutes: Casinos, Amusement/Water Parks, Golf, Antiquing, Wineries, Outlet Malls
* Close proximity to the rich culture of Chicago
We are a keyless property, you will be given a unique door code for access to the house. Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, we are offering self check-in upon arrival. The House Manager can be reached anytime if you need anything during your stay.
Villa Santorini LAYOUT and SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS:
* Level One: Kitchen, Round Room (pullout queen sofa, space for two Aerobeds), Sunroom (pullout queen sofa), one full bathroom, laundry room, doors to all ground-level terraces, entry to the house
* Level Two: Media Room (space for up to two Aerobeds) with door to East Deck, Master Suite bedroom/bath (king bed and space for up to two Aerobeds) with doors to Ships Bow deck, Skyline bedroom (queen bed) with door to private Skyline deck, Sunset bedroom (queen bed), bunk room (one twin over queen bunk bed), one full bathroom
* Level Three: Nautical Suite (king bed and space for two Aerobeds), Skylight bedroom (queen bed), shared en suite full bath
The GOURMET KITCHEN features a 10 ft by 5 ft island with seating for eight, professional appliances including a Marvel Fridge with auto ice-maker, Verona EuroChef gas range, AGA Chimney Hood, Maytag convection baking ovens, Marvel ice-machine, two Whirlpool dishwashers, and two double-bowl sinks with Grohe pull-out faucets, and a custom wine bar with two Jenn-Air cooling units for wine and cold-temperature beverages and glass front cabinets above, loaded with specialty glassware. An 8 ft. sliding door in the Kitchen provides breathtaking views of the Lake and Chicago Skyline and opens onto the North Terrace.
The HISTORIC ROUND ROOM (located on the first level) was built in 1938 and is the original structure of the compound. This 33 ft diameter space is reminiscent of an idyllic Greek island villa with twelve-inch thick white plaster walls, Filament bulb lantern sconces, multiple dining and conversation areas, and a radial beamed ceiling with two propeller ceiling fans, adding to the nautical theme. Enjoy not-to-miss 270-degree views of nature through six teak wood casement windows and a triple patio door that opens to the North Terrace.
The dining area accommodates up to twelve guests with a casual yet elegant feel and features an original Herman Miller Eames table (circa 1950s), Eames-inspired chairs, a modern rustic chandelier with rope detail, and a vintage-inspired oriental rug. A 1950s credenza that once graced the offices of the Wrigley Building in downtown Chicago now serves as a buffet nearby. There is also a round game table with seating for six guests that can double as additional dining space. The TV viewing area features a rich coffee leather queen sofa-bed, Smart TV with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming, soundbar, sub-woofer, and Smart Blu-Ray player. Intimate conversation seating around the wood-burning stove features tufted espresso leather lounge chairs.
A wrought-iron spiral staircase leads up to the 2nd floor Gallery hallway and Master Suite, the main staircase is in the foyer.
The MEDIA ROOM is located on the second level and features a six-seat, caramel leather sectional for watching the 75-inch Smart TV, Dolby soundbar, and Blu-Ray player, a wood-burning stove with natural slate surround, custom cherry wet bar with built-in Marvel beverage center, quartz countertop, under-mount sink, and chevron marble backsplash. From the Media Room, step out onto the East Sunrise Deck to gaze at the lush dune-scape of the National Park.
The SUNROOM was inspired by the timeless style of Ralph Lauren with its deep blue walls, dark wood floors, rich leather furniture, vintage-style ceiling fan, and luxurious drapes that frame the full height windows. This room is located on the first level and can serve as a sleeping area for additional guests, or those who prefer not to climb stairs. The Sunroom offers a queen sofa bed, 42-inch Smart TV, and a unique solid-glass, lockable pocket door,
This dune-top villa’s most coveted spaces are the Terraces and Decks which include over 4000 sq. ft of outdoor living areas with glass panel railings that overlook the beautiful Indiana Dunes National Park, Lake Michigan’s sugar-sand beaches, lush dune-scape, and the Chicago Skyline. The North Terrace features an outdoor Fireplace (firewood is provided), a twelve ft. long granite serving buffet with built-in Napoleon grill, two rectangular dining tables that each seat eight people, and cushioned seating groups, with direct access to the kitchen. The East Portico is a covered outdoor space directly off the Foyer and features an eight-person waterfall Hot Tub, outdoor seasonal shower, hose for rinsing sandy feet (or toys, dogs, etc.), cushioned swing, small table, and chairs. Outdoor chandeliers and string lights illuminate the East Portico at night. The expansive, East Sunrise Deck is situated off the second floor Media Room, has unobstructed views of the National Park, and is perfect for yoga, shaded afternoon lounging, or night stargazing.
MASTER SUITE (located on the second level) offers a King bed, custom cherry Wet Bar with built-in Marvel beverage center, solid quartz counters, and chevron marble backsplash, tufted leather lounge, double dressers, Smart TV, and walk-in dressing room/closet. The Master Suite features a 40-ft wall of glass doors that open to the Ships Bow Deck. This uniquely shaped engineering marvel is designed so you can view the waves crashing on the beach while lying in bed. The wrap-around deck is shaped like the bow of a ship and overhangs a 40 ft dune.
The MASTER BATH features a custom-designed Water Room sanctuary for ultimate relaxation therapy featuring two 12 inch ceiling-mounted Grohe rainfall showers, one hand-held shower, a jetted tub with quartz stone deck surround, two steam generators, bench seating, and sloped ceilings to prevent cold water droplets from falling on you. Dimmable LED lighting sets the perfect ambiance for your break from reality. Wall-mounted espresso vanity with black granite counters, double white porcelain vessel sinks, Grohe faucets, and under-cabinet LED lighting which showcases the heated natural stone floors. For your viewing pleasure, there is a 24-inch Smart TV. Heated towel bars, custom mirrors, vintage filament LED pendants, and auto-humidity sensing quiet fans complete the space.
NAUTICAL SUITE (located on the third level) features a King size bed, Panoramic views from six large box seat windows, Wet bar with beverage fridge, Two mirrored closets, Smart TV, en-suite Bathroom equipped with heated floor, dual vanities, skylight, auto-humidity sensing fan, and heated towel bars, and plenty of space for two aero beds (provided).
SKYLIGHT BEDROOM (located on the third level): Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, deep closet, Smart TV, and ceiling skylight
SKYLINE BEDROOM (located on the second level): Queen size bed, Private cantilevered deck with views of the Chicago skyline, fifteen ft beamed ceilings with ceiling fan, Smart TV, Large, mirrored closet
SUNSET BEDROOM (located on the second level): Queen-size bed, Mirrored closet, Smart TV, and Ceiling fan
BUNK ROOM (located on the second level): Twin over Queen bunk bed, Smart TV, Large, mirrored closet
Four well-equipped BATHROOMS include Hand Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, Bathmats, Tissues, Hairdryers, and wall-mounted, dual vanity sinks, auto-humidity sensing fans, Kohler fixtures, and Grohe faucets.
Take the South Shore train line to Chicago (Museum Campus and Millennium Park stops). There are 2 stations nearby (Miller and Ogden Dunes) within 2-5 minutes from both homes. Travel time is about an hour.
We are approximately 45 minutes from Midway airport and 1 hour from O’Hare airport.
Uber and Lyft are available in Miller Beach
Add-on options (fees and taxes apply, invoiced separately after booking):
* We are dog-friendly and allow up to four adult, house-trained dogs. Per dog fees: $79 (2-night stay), $29/night (3+ night stay) or $200/week
* Guests may request an Early Check-in (2pm CST) for a fee of $199 if Peak Season and $109 if Non-Peak Season, and/or a Late Checkout (1pm CST) for a fee of $199 if Peak Season and $109 if Non-Peak Season
Due to COVID restrictions and enhanced cleaning procedures, Early Check-in and Late Checkout may not be available.
We help our guests celebrate some of the most important moments in their lives! Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has been in the memory-making business since 2007 and caters to multi-generational family reunions, friends’ getaways, corporate retreats, milestone birthdays, anniversaries, and more.