Premium Spot, all the touches and extras
We are a boutique vacation rental company
As a small, local business that is focused on guest experience, we are unique in that we not only own and manage all our vacation rentals, but we have also built or remodeled each one!
These are NOT your run-of-the-mill properties. Each boutique home is our creative outlet and is forever evolving as we work to perfect the experience.
When I was growing up, every vacation my family took was spent at the beach. We would rent a cabin and spend our time enjoying the new home with all of its surprises and treasures. I still remember the excitement of arriving at a new place and rushing in to see what it had and to claim a room.
As an adult, I began to build and create spaces for my family to connect and enjoy. The first project was a 2-story tree-house with power. It was fun to build and so nice to see my kids and their friends enjoy. At some point I began looking for a house at the beach that we could call our second home.
The minute I saw Beach Cabin I knew I had found our beach house. It was in rough shape and needed lots of work but I was excited to make it what I knew it could be. I just recently completed the second remodel on this home. It is no longer the diamond-in-the-rough that I found so many years ago. It is refined and polished. It is a gem, and I am excited to share it with you.
- Master bedroom, main floor (queen)
- 2nd Master bedroom, up spiral staircase (queen)
- TV room, downstairs (2 queen sofa sleepers)
Downstairs master bedroom:
- Tempur-pedic mattress
- 65” smart tv
- Sonus soundbar
- Large multi-head shower
- Jetted tub
- Heated tile floors
- Heated towel bar
Upstairs master Bedroom:
- Tempur-pedic mattress
- Smart tv
- Private covered deck
- Skylights, large windows
- Open concept bathroom
- Double shower
- Heated tile floors
- Down comforters
- Belgium linen duvets
- High thread count cotton sheets
- Down pillows
- Down feather bed toppers
- Gas stovetop, 2 sinks, excellent counter space
- KitchenAid mixer, Cuisinart food processor, Vitamix blender
- Panini grill, waffle maker, crock pot, toaster + more
- 4 coffee makers + high end accessories
- Large variety of high end kitchen utensils
- Large variety of baking dishes and pans
- Cast iron and stainless steel cookware
- Fiestaware dishes (large variety)
- Speciality glassware (wine, champagne, beer, cocktail)
- WiFi 200/10 Mbps
- Den has a 70” smart TV
- Directv Premier Package (every channel, HBO, Show etc)
- MLB extra innings, NFL sunday ticket
- Apple TV Box
- Sonos soundbar and sub
- Nintendo Wii, PS4, Xbox (4 controllers, 60 games each)
- 4 smart TV's
- Arcade, 2 person, 3000+ games
- 50+ Board Games and puzzles
- 100's of books for all ages
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Giant connect 4
- Hook and ring toss
- 65” TV
- HotSpring 7 person hot tub, 9'2"x 7'7" (Prism)
- Outdoor shower
- Pergola, chairs, propane fire table
- Cornhole court
- Ladder golf court
- 1.2 Acres of manicured grounds
- Weber grill (propane)
- Path To Beach with a wagon to transport supplies
- Beach umbrella, beach towels, beach chairs, beach toys
- Coolers, picnic basket, roasting sticks, headlamps
- Outdoor shower for cleaning dogs
- Dog bed, dog towels, and dog dishes
- Large yard (only partially fenced)
I am available by phone or email. When you rent the home, you get the entire house.
Beach Cabin is located about 5 minutes north of town. It is a 7 minute walk from the beach, and the beach is a lightly used section of a 28 mile stretch of uninterrupted beach. Enjoy the rolling ocean a few minutes away from the comfort of a well appointed cabin tucked away in a wooded acre.
The long beach peninsula is just 2 miles wide and has 28 miles of unbroken beach on the ocean side. Most of the beach is available via the car if so desired. The bay side has wildlife refuges and oyster farming.
The area was originally developed at the end of the 19th century as a getaway destination from Portland and Seattle, and the local towns have many charming beach homes from that era. The area also has several state parks and the Lewis and Clark National park. The typical beach terrain is great for bicycling. Fishing, crabbing, clamming and wildlife viewing are popular pastimes.
Spend the morning on the beach before heading over to Astoria and Warrenton to explore the local shops and restaurants available nearby. Visit nearby museums and take in panoramic views from the Astoria Column, a towering hilltop monument with murals depicting local history. Or stick closer to town and visit Osterville, an early 19th century community nestled into Willapa Bay that is in the National Register of Historic Places.
Full access minus one locked supply closet.
Master sleeps 2 on 1 queen bed, tempur-pedic mattress (main floor)
Upstairs master sleeps 2 on 1 queen bed, tempur-pedic mattress (up a spiral staircase)
TV room sleeps 4 on 2 queen size sleeper sofas with memory foam mattresses
Long beach is a small beach town. This home is a 5 min drive from the heart of town. I like to walk to town on the beach. It takes me approx 45 min. An 8.5 mile pedestrian paved trail (Discovery trail) traverses through the dunes. Discovery trail starts behind the Breakers (4 minute car ride from Beach Cabin) and ends at the Port of Ilwaco. It is a great way to explore the area and is relatively flat. Great for bikes or walking.
When choosing your dates please do not leave a 1 day space between your dates and someone else's dates. If you are unsure about this please contact me, thank you :)
Major Holidays are a 4 night minimum
6 people max (including children over 1 years old)
This is a pet friendly home with some caveats:
- 2 yrs or older
- 50 lbs or less
- 2 dogs max
- Well house trained dogs that are not chewers or droolers
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture. If your dog is a couch and bed dog, please leave them home.
- Unless you are on the beach, all dogs must be on a leash when outside
For your sake and mine please only bring dogs that match these requirements!
If these all apply, are understood and accepted then your dog is welcome. I provide a dog bed(s), dog towels and dog dishes
There is a pet fee, per dog/per stay.
● The hot tub is serviced once a week.
● The hot tub is available for guests to use. However, If the water is left in poor condition, requiring an extra service visit, there will be an additional charge.
● The cover is made of styrofoam, do not stand or sit on it.
● Sand in the hot tub is damaging to components. Please rinse your feet in the outdoor shower.
● Keeping the water clear:
➔ Use clean swimwear ( regular clothes leach dyes)
➔ Shower, removing lotion, makeup, sun-screen etc.
➔ Use chlorine packets provided, after getting out.
● Chlorine granules are provided in small bags. Please use 1 bag per 2 people for every 30 minutes used (2 people for 1 hr = 2 bags)
● Most importantly, please use and enjoy :)
● If you want to bring a dog(s) you should have already communicated with me about that and paid a pet fee per dog. Please call or message me so we can avoid an awkward moment.
● There are dog beds available for use, so please don't use human beds or blankets (double door closet in laundry room)
● Dog supplies (dishes, towels, toys) are in the cabinet to the left of the utility sink in the laundry room.
● If a bath is needed, please use the heated hose bib located at the front of the garage.
● No dogs on the furniture!
● Do not leave dogs unattended. If you leave the house, please bring your dog or place them in a kennel.
● Please pick up any poop your dog(s) leaves in the yard.
● Do not let your dog outside and then allow him to continuously bark.
Beach Cabin House Rules
Park on the cement only, do not put any ruts in the yard or run over lights.
This home is on a septic system. ONLY flush toilet paper.
The garbage disposal is for plate scraps, not potato peels, egg shells, fish guts or anything else that can clog the pipes or stink up the house.
The Long Beach peninsula does not offer recycling. If you want to recycle, you will have to bring it back with you.
This house and garage is non-smoking (whatever you smoke)
The number of guests you listed and paid for on your reservation is
the number of people allowed in the house/property. This home is not to be used as a gathering place or party pad.
If a dog(s) is present and we have not had a conversation about pets, please call me so we can avoid an awkward moment.
I have neighbors who are not on vacation, use quiet voices after 10.
Use and enjoy the hot tub, but please leave the water in good condition. If, after use, the water is cloudy, let me know so I can schedule a service call.
When you book this house, you do so with the understanding that scheduled maintenance may happen during your visit (landscaper, hot tub guy etc)
Hiding damage leads to extra charges. The cleaning process slows to a crawl once we discover unreported damage. Now we have to double check the whole house for damage and missing items.
The grill is hooked up to the house propane tank. Please turn the flow valve to the off position and clean the grill after use.
Please keep the door on the outdoor shower latched when not in use. (keeps the wind from damaging shower door)
Remember, this is someone's home. Please treat it in the fashion you would want others to treat yours.