A luxuriously rustic space converted from a former historic church. It offers a very spacious interior and boasts a large yard with plenty of parking and mountain views. You will enjoy a private mountainside feel while being right in the middle of town.
The Perch is perfectly located mid-way between Revelstoke Mountain Resort and downtown Revelstoke. Only steps from the resort shuttle, and just a short walk to nearby trails, riverside views and local amenities.
Journey's Perch is located in the quiet and spacious neighborhood of lower Arrow Heights. Large mature trees tower over our homes, with a great view of the RMR gondola from our front door.
Our neighbors include seniors, and others have young children. Please respect and contribute to the tranquility of our neighborhood.
Single level, large open concept common areas with 16 ft vaulted ceilings provides space for the entire group to socialize comfortably. There is a fully equipped kitchen (open to the common area) and a huge dining table to accommodate the largest of meals. Big front and rear patios with BBQ area for guests to enjoy.
The additional custom loft-beds under the 16 ft vaulted ceilings (with personal reading lights and power outlets) make for a unique sleeping experience. A variety of sleeping arrangements offer great options for all kinds of groups. All beds are XL in length for adults to enjoy. Plenty of personal storage and hangers in all the bedrooms for each guests clothing and gear.
The interior has natural wood and earth-tones with original stained-glass windows from former church space to make for a warm and cozy environment. Most common area lights are on dimmers for custom mood settings.
The front foyer provides ample space for gearing down from a day of activities. There are large shoe racks & coat hangers along with a custom dryer that will dry 18 pairs of boots and gloves at one time.
A code for the front door will be provided for each check-in.
Guests have access to a laundry room with wash basin and a washer and dryer.
Skis, boards, bikes, etc. are NOT allowed inside the building. There is a secure and sheltered ski rack just outside the front door.
There is secure and sheltered bike storage on the property for guests as well.
Journey's Perch is a 4-5 minute drive to the parking lot of RMR, and the same distance the opposite direction is downtown amenities.
If you're looking to get to the ski resort without driving, RMR shuttle runs during the ski season and there is a stop just behind the building, only a couple minutes with your gear! The shuttle trip to the resort is 6 minutes.
Revelstoke also has 2 taxi companies. And if you want to soak in more of our nature, walking or cycling to and from downtown is a great option (and a local favorite).
-Leave all outdoor footwear at the front foyer. No shoes inside please
-No skis or snowboards allowed in the lodge (ski locker and locks provided)
-No bikes allowed in the lodge (secure storage and locks provided)
-Respect local noise bylaw: 11PM - 7AM
-Please only use linens provided. No outside linens brought in for sanitary reasons
-Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the lodge
-No parties/ events inside or on the property
-Tents, trailers or any other form of camping is not legally allowed on the property
-Guests will be subject to additional fees at the owner's discretion if rules are not followed.
-Guests will also be subject to additional fees for any damages or excessive cleaning required.
-Our lodge has a legal capacity. Additional fees will be applied per guest above the permitted number of guests.
- By renting the property, you agree to use the hot tub in a responsible manner.
- No glass, please use polycarbonate cups provided.
- Misuse: there will be a $250 charge if the hot tub is required to be drained and refilled during your stay or upon on your departure due to misuse.
- If the cleanliness of the hot tub does meet your expectation, please alert the host as soon as possible.
- We will do our best to ensure the hot tub is turned around in a timely fashion but we cannot be held responsible if the hot tub is out of service during your holiday due to draining, cleaning and warming time.
- Do not use the hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the water level drops below the jets please do not use the hot tub and notify the host immediately. Failure to do so could result in damage to the tub and any repair costs will be charged to the renter.
- It is imperative that all the jets remain open when the tub is not in use to ensure that the sanitizer can works properly.
- Renters will be held responsible for any injury, accident or illness caused by use of the hot tub.
- The signing party to this agreement is financially responsible for any damage to the hot tub including repair, service and/or damaged or missing parts due to misuse.
- Please note there are full hot tub rules posted at the property.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
A 4% processing fee will be taken from the amount that is refunded.