Cofresi Beach is a Self Check In Hotel, where the guest accesses the apartment autonomously, through an application.
The Cofresí 101 apartment is strategically located in the Boquerón sector, Cabo Rojo. Very close to some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, as well as several other well-known tourist attractions and a few meters from El Poblado de Boquerón.
Apartment 101 is located on the first floor of the Hotel and is entitled to only 1 parking space.
In the apartment, you will find my contact information in case you need assistance.
Centrally located from major attractions:
• 5 min walking to El Poblado (strip of restaurants, bars souvenir shops, and
• 5 mins walk to Boquerón Beach
• 8 mins drive Playa Buyé.
• 20 min Drive to The Cabo Rojo’s Wildlife Refuge you will be able to enjoy
scenic hiking and bicycling trails. The area is most known for Los Morrillos
• 25 min drive to Playuela beach (“Playa Sucia”) which has been voted one of
the best beaches in the Caribbean.
• 30 mins Drive to Combate Beach.
• 30-40 mins Mayaguez Zoo.
• Nearby towns Mayaguez (15 mins drive to Mayaguez Mall), Rincón and
Self check-in available for your convenience. Instruction will be provided for entering the apartment and amenities areas.
Access to the apartment will be controlled from the “August” application. We recommend downloading and signing up to the app before arrival.
Key Card for the gates of the building, as well as beeper for the parking area are on the TV table.
The apartment is maintained according to the highest standards of cleanliness and comfortably occupies a maximum of 6 people.
The apartment has:
1 room with a queen size bed
1 room with two Twin size beds
1 Full-size sofa-bed in the living room
1 full bathroom
Kitchen fully equiped
Apartment central air conditioning Smart TV
Private parking a few meters from the property
Please make sure and read the “House Rules”
According to the current Executive Order 2022, the following must be taken into account:
- As a general rule, the mandates for the use of masks in indoor and outdoor areas are eliminated, subject to the following exceptions:
* It is recommended to cover the mouth and nose area with a mask or cloth scarf or other material, in accordance with the guidelines of the Department of Health, when in areas interiors there is no evidence that the people present in the place, who are outside your family unit, are vaccinated
- Each private or government operator, at its discretion, may implement the health measures that you understand correspond to his type of operation, including requiring the use of masks.
- All mass activities are allowed. Now, in order to safeguard the health of the entire population in Puerto Rico and minimize contagion, I order that as of the effective date of this Executive Order, all mass activities of more than 1,000 people carried out in theaters, amphitheaters, stadiums, coliseums, convention and activity centers, and analogous places in the that any activity be held —whether abroad or in the
interior— must comply with the protocol promulgated by the Secretary of the Department of Health, for these purposes.
- They are eliminated the mandates on capacity reduction in private entities and you publish Now, each private or government operator, at its discretion, may implement the health measures that understand that they apply to your type of operation, including reducing the capacity as pertinent
- The vaccination mandates against COVID-19 are left without effect. However, the Secretary of the Department of Health is delegated to
issue by administrative means the recommendations on the
vaccination for the entire population. In addition, you are ordered to perform
the necessary efforts to continue promoting vaccination
and the booster dose in all applicable sectors.
- The cement requirement mandates are eliminated
about vaccination status or tests to detect COVID-19
to visitors in restaurants (including "fast foods", "food
courts" and cafeterias), bars, hammocks, cafes, "sports bars",
cinemas, community or activity centers (in which
family activities), and any other premises that serve drinks or
prepared food, as well as to hotels, inns, inns,
beauty salons, barbershops, beauty salons, spas, gyms and
casinos. Now, each private operator, at his discretion, may
implement the health measures that you understand
corresponds to its type of operation, including screening
of your visitors
Now more than ever, we are passionate about providing an exceptional experience and truly memorable moments during your stay, with your safety being our top priority.
We are delighted to welcome you.
Apartment 101 is entitled to only 1 parking space and this is NOT negotiable.
The Parking lot is located a few meters below the Hotel. For your convenience and that of all guests alike, please park your car in the assigned spot at all times.
Parking is only permitted in front of the hotel upon arrival and departure during your stay and only for the strictly reasonable amount of time it takes to load/unload your belongings.
(For English, scroll down right below...)
-Pagamos la luz más cara del mundo, le agradecemos de antemano apagar el aire acondicionado cada vez que salga del apartamento.
-La capacidad máxima indicada por apartamento incluye niños y no es negociable. Se cobrará $50.00 dólares por noche por persona adicional a la capacidad máxima del apartamento
-El acceso a las instalaciones del hotel es para uso exclusivo de los huéspedes registrados. No está permitido el ingreso de personas no incluídas en la reserva.
-El horario de la piscina es de 8am a 10pm.
-No fumar dentro del apartamento. El incumplimiento resultará en una multa de $ 200
-Por favor, sea considerado con los demás huéspedes y evite en todo momento niveles no razonables de ruido. Las horas de absoluta tranquilidad comienzan a las 10:00 pm
-Tenga cuidado con los niños que suben o bajan escaleras. Como padres, tutores o acompañantes de los niños, usted es personal y legalmente responsable y debe supervisarlos en todo momento. -
Utilice la piscina bajo su propia responsabilidad. Cofresi Beach no será, en ningún caso, responsable de las lesiones sufridas durante el uso de las instalaciones de la piscina. Asegúrese de seguir las reglas publicadas en el área de la piscina.
-En el área exclusiva de Estacionamiento no se permite la entrada de embarcaciones motorizadas como motos acuáticas, botes, etc.
-Este apartamento está equipado con utensilios de cocina, vajilla y cristalería. Antes de irse, favor de lavar todos los platos y desechar la basura en los contenedores del área designada afuera.
- We pay for the most expensive electricity in the world. Please make sure to turn off the air conditioning unit every time you ago out.
- The maximum capacity, includes children and is non-negotiable. A payment of $50 per night will be charged for each additional guest.
-Please be considerate with other guests and avoid unreasonable noise levels at all times. Absolute quiet hours start at 10:00pm
-Visitors not included in your booking are prohibited from entering the property. Access to building premises is for exclusive use of registered guests only
-Be aware of children climbing or descending stairs. As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times.
-Use the pool at your own risk. Cofresí Beach will not, in any event, be liable for any injuries sustained while using pool facilities. Make sure to follow rules posted at the pool area. Running around and diving into the pool is not allowed. An adult must accompany children at all times. Please note that the maximum capacity of the swimming pool is 8 people. Pool hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
-No smoking inside the apartment. Failure to comply will result in a $200 penalty fee
-Motorized watercraft such as jet skis, boats, etc. are not allowed to enter the parking lot.
-This apartment is equipped with cookware, dinnerware, and glassware. Please wash all dishes and dispose of the trash out to the bins in designated area before you leave.
Our Cancelation policy is moderate. A full refund is made up to 5 days before check in.