Cofresi Beach is a Self Check In Hotel, where the guest accesses the apartment independently, through an application.
Cofresí Apartment 202 is strategically located in the Boquerón sector of Cabo Rojo. You will be surrounded by nearby gorgeous postcard Caribbean beaches and diverse top tourist attractions, including El Poblado de Boquerón: part fishing village and part promenade lined up with acclaimed local & international food restaurants, pubs, and cozy local stores.
In the apartment, you will find my contact information in case you need assistance
Centrally located from major attractions:
• 5 min walking to El Poblado (strip of restaurants, bars souvenir shops, and nightclubs) • 5 mins walk to Boquerón Beach
• 8 mins drive Playa Buyé.
• 20 min Drive to The Cabo Rojo’s Wildlife Refuge you will be able to enjoy scenic hiking and bicycling trails. The area is most known for Los Morrillos Lighthouse.
• 25 min drive to Playuela beach (“Playa Sucia”) which has been voted one of the best beaches in the Caribbean.
• 20 mins Drive to Combate Beach.
• 30-40 mins Mayaguez Zoo.
• Nearby towns Mayaguez (15 mins drive to Mayaguez Mall), Rincón and Guanica.
Self check-in available for your convenience. Access code will be provided for entering the apartment and amenities areas.
Access Code will be controlled from the “August” application. We recommend downloading and signing up to the app before arrival.
Beeper for the gates of the building, as well as beeper for the parking area and the government access pass to enter to El Poblado de Boquerón are on the TV table.
The apartment is kept squeaky clean and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests:
1 Queen size bed in the bedroom.
A sofa-bed in the living room.
One full bath and a fully stocked kitchen.
Air conditioning, Internet & Cable TV also included, as well as private parking on a property a few yards down the street..
Please read the House Rules.
In response to current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Executive Order number OE-2OE-2021-032 is now in effect in Puerto Rico.
These are some important points therein included, that all residents and visitors must comply with:
- Lockdown is established from 12:00pm to 5:00am.
- Cover the area of your mouth and nose with a mask when in public areas
- Maintain a minimum space of six (6) feet between you and other people
outside of your group unit.
- Follow any other health and hygiene measures recommended by health
- Any person with reasonable suspicion that has been exposed to COVID-19,
whether or not he/she presents signs or symptoms of contagion, must do a
mandatory 10-day quarantine.
- BEACHES ARE OPEN.
- Beachgoers MUST have their mask on at all times while out of the
- All groups must mark their space at 10 feet between bathers who are
not from the same nucleus.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the beaches.
- Visitors not included in your booking are prohibited from entering the
property. They must wait outside
Now more than ever, we are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and truly memorable moments throughout your stay, with your safety being our top priority.
We are delighted to welcome you.
The parking lot is located a few lots down on the right. Please proceed to go and park in the designated area right after taking your belongings in and getting the beeper and map from the apartment. You should not leave your car in front of the building other than at the time of checking in and checking out, as other guests need the space to carry their belongings as well.