Brand NEW Luxury Cabin Sleeps 19- KNOLL CREEK
Welcome to Knoll Creek. This brand new, luxury cabin offers guests a distinctive combination of rustic refinement and upscale comfort. Nestled along a crystal clear creek among the towering pines, this retreat offers fantastic wooded views and is conveniently located near all the best restaurants, activities, and park amenities.
We offer contactless check-in. However, we will be available by phone during your stay. Additionally, we offer in-person support/maintenance when needed.
Guests will have full private access to the cabin. Guests will access the cabin via smartlock system using a secure pin code that will be sent prior to arrival via text and email.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
Knoll Creek offers a luxury setting in a quiet, wooded area bordered by a flowing creek that winds along the backside of the property. The cabin features everything from a gourmet kitchen, luxury baths, floor-to-ceiling fireplaces, original art work, outdoor living with amazing creek views… to an impressive game room. In addition, services like a private chef, masseuse, or housekeeping can be added. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine mattresses and linens and in-home entertainment. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 20!
Knoll Creek offers panoramic views of a crystal clear creek. It is convenient to Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. As you enter the inviting, fully furnished cabin, on the main level you'll find a beautiful floor to ceiling double-sided stone fireplace between the dining and lodge room accentuated with hand-hewn beams. The lodge room features rustic décor and an over-sized sectional and chair for plenty of cozy seating. The dining room features exposed beams, beautiful lighting, and seating for 10 at a live edge table with settee. The fully stocked kitchen provides additional seating for 4 at the island and an additional 6 in the nook. The kitchen features a six-burner gas range, two dishwashers, under counter icemaker, and reverse osmosis water system for fresh H2O. Just off the fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a master bedroom with a king size bed, fireplace, TV and large bathroom with an oversized, walk-in spa shower for two.
Across the lodge room reveals a second master bedroom with king bed, twin sleeper chair, TV, large bathroom, walk-in shower for two, and double doors leading to the back deck. Located in the master closet guest can find a portable rollaway twin bed. Along the same side as this bedroom there are 2 additional king bedrooms. These bedrooms are furnished with TVs, luxury linens, and each has its own sink and toilet while sharing a tub/shower area.
Enjoy the spectacular views while relaxing on the spacious deck. Outside you'll find another fireplace to cozy up while listening to the babbling creek. The outside living provides a TV, sectional, dining for 22, built-in outdoor kitchen with sink, grill, and trash. Down the stairs you’ll find a gazebo and 8-person hot tub overlooking the creek to one side and a fire pit for roasting marshmallows and enjoying nature to the other! There’s also a horseshoe pit off the deck.
Back inside on the main level there’s a bedroom off the main entrance that features a king bed and TV. Down the hall guests will find an additional full bath with walk-in shower, laundry, and amazing game room. The game room is equipped with surround sound theatre technology, so you can watch TV and listen to music while playing cards, shuffleboard, pool, and MORE! The game room also conveniently features a whiskey barrel wet bar and icemaker.
Up the stairs guests will find a bunkroom complete with 3 Queen beds and 2 twin XL beds (a twin XL is half of a king so these bunks are comfy for kiddos and adults!). The bunkroom features a TV and gaming system. Through the barn door there’s a large, private bath with trough sink and walk-in shower.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just being this cabin is sure to help you and your group relax, laugh, and enjoy a wonderful vacation.
The cabin features 5 king beds, 3 queen beds, 2 extra-long twins, 1 twin sleeper, and 1 twin rollaway. It has 5 baths and comfortably sleeps 19 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private or semi-private bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 2 wooded acres in the Timber Creek Trails community. The surrounding area offers fantastic views including a crystal clear creek that runs year round. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• .5 miles from the Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 2 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 5 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +5,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space (bunk only room upstairs)
• 5 bedrooms and bunkroom, 5 baths
• Bunkroom includes 3 queens and 2 extra-long twin beds
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Huge entertaining spaces: +600 square foot game room and numerous dining areas for large groups
• State-of-the-art home theater speaker system indoors and out
• Overflow and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTVs in all bedrooms and bunkroom
• Cable, Wi-Fi and Blu-ray players
• All luxury linens and mattresses
• 2 sets of washers & dryers
• 2 commercial icemakers
• Reverse-osmosis water purification system in kitchen and wet bar
• Gas fireplaces on outdoor deck, in lodge room and master suite
• Gas range in kitchen
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pits
• Pest Misting System on back deck
• Amazing creek nestled below
• Outdoor gazebo with 8-person hot tub drained and sanitized after each stay
• Outdoor kitchen including: gas grill and sink
• Outdoor cameras for added safety
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
• SMOKING PROHIBITED in indoor and outdoor living areas (receptacle provided off of back deck)
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee– enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
• Groceries and condiments
A starter supply of coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef
• In-cabin massages
For more questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.