'ALL SPRUCED UP' 5 STAR Luxury Cabin & Sleeps 18--ALL THE AMENITIES!
Tucked away among the pines it's affectionately named for, All Spruced Up is a gorgeous luxury retreat that turns camping into glamping! The property features a full kitchen, over-sized luxury baths, floor-to-ceiling fireplaces, and outdoor living with stunning wooded views. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine linens and in-home technology. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 18!
We will be available by phone during your stay. Additionally, we offer in-person support/maintenance when needed.
Guests will have full private access to the cabin. Guests will access the cabin via smartlock system using a secure pin code that will be sent prior to arrival via text and email.
Guests do not have access to the cleaning closet and owner's storage.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
All Spruced Up is convenient to Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. As you enter the warm, fully furnished cabin, on the main level you'll find a beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace. The lodge room features rustic décor and a leather sectional and two chairs for plenty of cozy seating. The dining room features seating for 12 between the rustic table and bar areas. The full kitchen includes all appliances and cookware you'll need to make your favorite meals. Just off the fully equipped kitchen is a bedroom with a king size bed, TV, and large bathroom with a walk-in stone shower. In addition, you'll find the laundry room off the kitchen.
Across the lodge room reveals a master bedroom with reclaimed king bed, TV, and large bathroom. The bathroom features a soaker tub and electric fireplace, as well as a huge walk-in stone shower with double shower heads and two rainfall features. Both downstairs bedrooms feature a private door with access to the deck.
Enjoy the spectacular views while rocking on the deck or relaxing in the hot tub. Here you'll find another fireplace to cozy up to. The outside living provides a TV, audio system, sectional, dining areas, and grill. Down the stairs you’ll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs and a horseshoe pit. The kiddos will also have an amazing adventure in their own playhouse! Part tree house/ part cabin... it's the perfect retreat for little campers!
Back inside on the second level there’s a loft off the stairs that features a pool table, queen sleeper sofa, and bookcase with games. It also has a private balcony with seating to enjoy the views.
Upstairs guests will also find two more king bedrooms. One bedroom off the loft features a massive king bed, TV, and over-sized en suite bath with walk-in shower. To the other side of the loft guests will find a bunk room complete with 4 full-sized beds. The bunk room features a TV and gaming system. Through the door there’s a large bath with walk-in shower that is shared with the second upstairs king bedroom. This bedroom features a king bed, TV, and sitting chair.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just being this cabin is sure to help you and your group relax, laugh, and enjoy a wonderful vacation… All Spruced Up is now accepting reservations!
The cabin features 4 king beds, 4 full beds, 1 queen sleeper. It has 4.5 baths and comfortably sleeps 18 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private or semi-private en suite bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 1+ wooded acres in the Eagle Mountain area. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 1 mile from the Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 3 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 6 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 4 bedrooms and bunkroom, 4.5 baths
• Bunkroom includes 4 full-sized beds
• Sleeps 18 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• State-of-the-art home theater speaker system indoors and out
• Overflow and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTVs in all bedrooms and bunkroom
• Cable, Wi-Fi and Blu-ray players
• All luxury linens and mattresses
• Washer & dryer
• Gas fireplaces on outdoor deck and lodge room
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor gas grill
• Outdoor cameras for added safety
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
• SMOKING PROHIBITED in indoor and outdoor living areas (receptacle provided off of back deck)
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef
• In-cabin massages
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.