INSPIRATION LODGE - Charming luxury farmhouse w/ Pond Views- Sleeps 20
This brand new modern farmhouse retreat offers high-end comfort in a beautiful rustic setting. INSPIRATION Lodge is nestled on a hilltop between two beautiful ponds and towering pines.
We offer contactless check-in. However, we will be available by phone during your stay. Additionally, we offer in-person support/maintenance when needed.
Guests will have full private access to the cabin. Guests will access the cabin via smartlock system using a secure pin code that will be sent prior to arrival via text and email.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
Inspiration Lodge has everything… including a fully-equipped kitchen, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, 4 private bedrooms, 2 bunk rooms, loft area with seating, and covered deck and outdoor grill for entertaining. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine mattresses, linens and in-home entertainment. This spacious retreat offers fantastic wooded views and is conveniently located near all the best restaurants, activities, and park amenities such as fishing, kayaking and canoeing. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 20!
Inspiration Lodge is conveniently located near Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. As you enter the fully furnished modern farmhouse retreat, on the main level you'll find an impressive floor to ceiling gas fireplace. The living area features upscale industrial and farmhouse décor including plenty of comfy seating. The dining area features seating for 12 between the dining table and granite island. The full kitchen includes all the appliances and cookware guests need to make their favorite meals!
Just off the dining is the master bedroom with a queen size bed, TV, and large bathroom with a walk-in shower and soaking tub. For the convenience of guests, the laundry room offers a stackable washer and dryer. On the main level guest will also find a queen bedroom with private bath, as well as a bunkroom featuring 3 full beds and bathroom off the hall.
On the second level guests will find two additional master king suites. One king suite feature a TV and private bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower. The second king suites has use of a bath with walk-in shower off the hallway. Each and every bedroom in the modern farmhouse features high-end luxury mattresses, fine pillows and linens, and smart TVs to ensure the utmost comfort of our guests.
Upstairs guest will also find a loft to unwind, relax and read a good book! Off the loft, there is a second bunkroom with 2 full beds and 2 twin, as well as access to a private bath.
Enjoy the spectacular views while relaxing on the spacious covered deck. Outside you'll find another fireplace to cozy up to while enjoying nature. The outside living offers a TV, sectional seating, dining areas, outdoor games, ping pong table and grill. Down the stairs you’ll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs overlooking the pond and a horseshoe pit.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just being this cabin is sure to help you and your group relax, laugh, and enjoy a wonderful vacation. Make your reservations now for Inspiration Lodge now booking for Summer 2020!
The cabin features 6 bedrooms and includes 2 king bedrooms, 2 queen bedrooms, 2 bunkrooms. It has 6 full baths and comfortably sleeps 20 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private or semi-private bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 1+ wooded acres in the Pine Hill North Addition. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 3 mile from Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 5 mile from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 6 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +3300 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 6 bedrooms, including 2 bunkrooms
• 6 full baths
• Downstairs Bunkroom includes 3 full size beds
• Upstairs Bunkroom includes 2 full size beds and 2 twin beds
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Ample parking for 6 vehicles and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTV Smart TVs in all bedrooms and common areas- living, media, game room, and outside
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• Washer & dryer
• Gas fireplace inside and outside
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor gas grill
• Tons of entertainment including: ping pong table, games, horseshoe pit, cornhole, fishing nearby, lake nearby, kayaking and canoeing nearby
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• SMOKING PROHIBITED- Cigarette receptacle provided off the deck and that location is the only permitted area for smoking
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.