STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN- Private Mountain Retreat- Overlooks Nat'l Forest & Sleeps 20
Stairway to Heaven is a mountain-top hideaway! The property features a full kitchen, comfortable beds and baths, and outdoor living with stunning mountain-top views. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine linens and cozy touches. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 20!
We offer contactless check-in. However, we will be available by phone during your stay. Additionally, we offer in-person support/maintenance when needed.
Guests will have full private access to the cabin. Guests will access the cabin via smartlock system using a secure pin code that will be sent prior to arrival via text and email.
Guests do not have access to the cleaning closet and owner's storage.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
As the name suggests, Stairway to Heaven, is magnificently perched atop a hill overlooking the mountains of the Ouachita National Forest. The luxury cabin was built in 2015 with a rustic style and oodles of charm! The cabin is surrounded by natural forest and an abundance of wildlife. Inside, Stairway to Heaven features an open concept living and dining with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 baths to comfortably sleep up to 20 people.
As you enter the cabin on the main level, you ll find an open concept space featuring rustic décor and beautiful locally milled cedar. The full kitchen includes all appliances and cookware and features an electric range and under counter icemaker. The granite bar in the kitchen seats 6 and the custom carved dining table seats 12. In the living area you’ll find plenty of cozy seating focused around the beautiful wood fireplace.
Just off the open concept living/dining is the master bedroom with a King size bed, TV, and large bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Across the living/dining are 2 additional King bedrooms with TVs and a shared bath. In addition, you ll find the laundry room/half bath off the kitchen.
Through the double doors in the living area is the over-sized deck, complete with a table and 4 chairs, 6 barstools, gliders, rockers, hot tub, and gas grill. Down the stairs you can play a game of horseshoes, or make s’mores by the fire pit all enjoying the splendor of the breathtaking westward sunset views.
Back inside on the second level there’s a loft off the stairs that features a foosball table, queen sleeper sofa, game table with seating for 4, bookcase with games, TV and gaming system for the kids! When its time to turn in, there are 2 sets of bunk beds with twin mattresses. Also upstairs guests will find a Queen bedroom with private bath, as well as 2 additional Queen bedrooms and 1 King bedroom that share a bath. All bedrooms have TVs, superior mattresses, and luxury linens.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just being this cabin is sure to help you and your group relax, laugh, and enjoy a wonderful vacation… Book your climb to the Stairway to Heaven now!
The cabin features 4 king beds, 3 queen beds, 4 twin beds, and 1 queen sleeper. It has 4.5 baths and comfortably sleeps 20 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private or semi-private en suite bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 2+ wooded acres in the Northern Hills area. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 4 miles from the Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 6 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 3-5 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 7 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
• Loft/Bunkroom includes 4 twin-sized beds and Queen sleeper
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Overflow and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• TVs in all bedrooms and bunkroom
• Satellite, Wi-Fi and Blu-ray players
• All luxury linens and mattresses
• Washer & dryer
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor gas grill
• Outdoor cameras for added safety
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
• SMOKING PROHIBITED in indoor and outdoor living areas (receptacle provided off of back deck)
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef
• In-cabin massages
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.