MOUNTAIN DANCE LODGE high-end luxury and MOUNTAIN TOP views- Sleeps 20
Welcome to Mountain Dance Lodge. This luxury cabin offers high-end comfort in a beautiful rustic setting. Nestled high among the trees on Carter Mountain this retreat offers fantastic mountain top views and is conveniently located near all the best restaurants, activities, and park amenities.
***Peak season, holidays and spring break require a 3-night minimum. 2 nights may be available during weekdays and off-peak times. Discounts for 4 or more nights and weekdays (message owner or request quote for discount prices; discounts may not apply to holidays)***
Situated high atop Carter Mountain and conveniently located, Mountain Dance is a spectacular luxury retreat! The property features everything from a full kitchen, massive stone floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and bunk room… to an amazing deck with wooded views for miles. In addition, services like a private chef, masseuse, or housekeeping can be added. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine linens and in-home entertainment. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 20!
Mountain Dance Lodge is convenient to Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. As you enter the warm, fully furnished cabin, on the main level you'll find an impressive floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. The lodge room showcases 2 story vaulted ceilings adorned with a large elk and rustic décor. Seating includes a sofa, loveseat, and leather accent chairs, game table that seats 4, as well as a live edge bar top that seats 4. The dining room features seating for 12 between the dining table and granite island. The full kitchen includes all appliances and cookware you'll need to make your favorite meals.
Just off the kitchen is the master bedroom with a king size bed, TV, and large bathroom with a walk-in shower and soaking tub. Across the lodge room guest will enjoy 2 additional king suites, each with a private bath and walk-in shower. In addition, the laundry room and a powder bath are also located on the main floor.
Enjoy the spectacular views while relaxing on the deck. The outside living provides seating, dining areas, a hot tub for 7, propane fire pit with chairs, and propane grill. Down the stairs you’ll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs.
Back inside on the second level there’s a loft off the stairs that features a queen sleeper sofa, TV, foosball, shuffle board and pub table. Off the game room, you’ll have access to a balcony overlooking Carter Mountain.
Upstairs guests will find a well-appointed double queen bedroom with twin sleeper sofa to accommodate 5 people. The bedroom has its own private bath with walk-in shower, luxury mattresses, and TV. To the other side of the loft guests will find the bunk room complete with 2 twin over queen bunks and a twin sleeper sofa to accommodate a total of 7 guests. The bunk room has a private bath with double sinks and a walk-in shower.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just being this cabin is sure to help you and your group relax, laugh, and enjoy a wonderful vacation. Make your reservations now for Mountain Dance Lodge!
The cabin features 3 king beds, 2 queen beds, 2 twin over queen bunk beds, 1 queen sofa sleeper, and 2 twin sleeper sofas. It has 5.5 baths and comfortably sleeps 20 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The cabin is positioned on 1+ wooded acres in the Carter Mountain Development. There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 9 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 8 mile from the Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 5 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +4,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths
• Bunk room includes 2 twin over queen-sized bed and a twin sofa sleeper
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Overflow and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTVs in all bedrooms and bunk room
• Cable and Wi-Fi
• XBox One S gaming system with 2 controllers
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• 2 Washers & dryers
• Commercial ice maker
• Gas fireplace in lodge room
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor gas grill
• Pest Mist System
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
• NO PETS PLEASE
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
• SMOKING PROHIBITED in indoor and outdoor living areas (receptacle provided off of back deck)
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef
• In-cabin massages
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.