Broken Bow ,
Stay Among the Pines in this luxe cabin-Sleeps 20
Among the Pines is a gorgeous, modern take on Farmhouse style! The property backs up to the National Forest for enhanced privacy and easy access to thousands of acres of forestry land.
We will be available by phone during your stay. Additionally, we offer in-person support/maintenance when needed.
Guests will have full private access to the cabin. Guests will access the cabin via smartlock system using a secure pin code that will be sent prior to arrival via text and email.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
The large, open living area provides space and comfort for the whole family. The electric fireplace provides ambience and warmth without the hassle of wood or gas and is flanked with 3 sofas and plenty of space for guest to gather for a movie on the large flat screen.
Just off the living area, sits the dining room with a huge rustic table for 12 guests. The large windows give a fantastic view into the National Forest.
The kitchen has a massive island and includes additional seating for 7 guests with 3 chairs and 4 barstools. Modern stainless appliances, floating shelves and a coffee station with regular coffee maker and Keurig make this fabulous kitchen perfect for preparing large meals to gather all your guests together for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Just off the dining room, there is a game room with pool table, two pub tables and another flat screen TV. There is also a full bath with custom shower just off the living and kitchen area.
The downstairs master suite is on the opposite end of the cabin and includes a king bed with a TV mounted above a cozy electric fireplace to create a very romantic feel. The huge master bath boasts a soaking tub, large custom shower, double vanity and separate water closet. The master also features its own covered patio with lounge chairs.
Upstairs there are 4 additional suites. Each offers a king bed plus twin daybed with trundle and full private bath.
The loft has a sofa sleeper for additional sleeping. Guests will enjoy the foosball table in the loft as well.
The large back deck is accessed from the living area and showcases seating for 16 for outdoor dining. There is a dining table for 8, plus round table for 4 and a conversation set for 4 with a coffee table. There are also 2 rocking chairs in front of the outdoor gas fireplace with TV mounted above, which can also be enjoyed from the 8 person hot tub tucked away in a private corner of the deck.
Just off the deck guests will enjoy a night of roasting marshmallows around the fire pit or a daytime tournament of ladder ball, corn hole or horseshoes. Prefer a nice nature walk? Just takeoff into the National Forest but be sure to take a compass!
Among the Pines comfortably sleeps 20.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 3 mile from Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 5 mile from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 6 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +5292 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 5 bedrooms and loft
• 6 full baths
• Loft includes sleeper sofa
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Ample parking for 6 vehicles and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTV Smart TVs in all bedrooms and common areas- living and outside
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• Washer & dryer
• Electric fireplace inside and outside
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large 8-person outdoor hot tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
• Outdoor gas grill
• Tons of entertainment including: cornhole, arcade, games, horseshoe pit, fishing nearby, lake nearby, kayaking and canoeing nearby
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
The property managers validate via outdoor security cameras and do NOT permit the following at any time:
• We do not accept any kind of pets.
• All smoking prohibited both in and around the property- This means nowhere on the property and at NO time will smoking, vaping, piping, etc. of any kind be permitted.
• At no time are Fireworks Permitted
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Condiments--Please Note: A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.