Beautiful mountain-side cabin in the pines with all the rustic charm. Sleeps 12
Welcome to See Forever. This new luxury cabin defines modern day comfort surrounded by beautiful Carter Mountain views that make you want to stay forever. Conveniently located near all the best restaurants, activities, and park amenities.
We will be available by phone during your stay. Additionally, we offer in-person support/maintenance when needed.
Guests will have full private access to the cabin. Guests will access the cabin via smartlock system using a secure pin code that will be sent prior to arrival via text and email.
*** Peak season and spring break require a 3-night minimum. Holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day require a 4-night minimum. 2 night stays may be available during weekdays and off-peak times.***
Enjoy views that go on for miles in this cozy 3 bedroom cabin. The luxury retreat is set on Carter Mountain overlooking Ouachita National Forest with views that coined its name "See Forever". The cabin has everything… including a full kitchen, luxurious master bath, stunning floor to ceiling fireplace, as well as 2 private covered decks. In addition, services like a private chef, masseuse, or housekeeping can be added. And that’s not to mention the luxury details such as fine mattresses, linens and furnishings. Experience all Hochatown has to offer in this immaculate cabin that sleeps 12!
See Forever is conveniently located in Carter Mountain with trails that go directly into the Ouachita National Forest. It is also near Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Hochatown area attractions, restaurants and shopping. As you enter the warm, fully furnished rustic boho styled cabin with modern elements combining metal, wood, and warm fabrics, you'll be surrounded by nature in a great room that boasts expansive vaulted ceilings encircled by floor to ceiling black metal fireplace surrounded by tall windows for breathtaking views. Enjoy the view while lounging on the oversized sofa and two chairs located in the livingroom.
The kitchen features upscale décor including a live edge dining table with seating for 4, and deluxe granite island with seating for 6. The full kitchen includes all the appliances and cookware to make your favorite meals featuring a high-end 6 burner range!
Just off the great room on the main level to the right is the master suite with a king size bed, luxury mattress and linens, TV, and a breathtaking floor to ceiling metal fireplace. Each and every bed features a high-end luxury mattress and fine pillows and linens to ensure the utmost comfort of our guests. The private master bathroom features double vanities and sinks, an oversized walk-in shower and relaxing soaking tub.
For the convenience of guests, a laundry closet with a full-sized washer and dryer is located on the main level.
Enjoy the spectacular views while relaxing on the spacious covered deck located on the main level. Outside you'll find views that truly allow you to "See Forever". The deck includes a stunning fireplace to take in the serene views, or gaze at the stars. The outside living also offers a TV, comfy seating for 8 on an oversized outdoor sectional, dining area for 6, a gas grill and outdoor sink for your convenience.
Back inside on the lower level you will find a bunk room/game room off the stairs that features two built-in queen over queen bunkbeds, pool table, ultra-lux sofa, and bar style seating for 4. The bunkroom has its own private bath.
Just off the game room is the second master suite featuring a king size bed, luxury mattress and linens, TV, and a private in-room fireplace. The master bathroom features double vanities and sinks, an oversized walk-in shower and a deluxe soaking tub.
That's not it! This cabin also features a private lower level deck with stunning views, an oversized hot tub that seats 6, and a foosball table for your entertainment. Off the deck you’ll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs and corn hole!
The cabin features 3 bedrooms and includes 2 private king bedrooms and a bunkroom to comfortably sleep 12 guests in beds. All bedrooms have private bathrooms and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 3 mile from Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 5 mile from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 6 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• +2,114 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 2 bedrooms and 1 bunkroom
• 3 full baths
• Bunkroom sleeps 8 with 2 queen over queen bunk beds
• Sleeps 12 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous outdoor entertaining spaces, including 2 outdoor decks featuring a foosball table and oversized hot tub on the lower deck and large outdoor sectional, gas grill, flat screen TV, and outdoor fire place on the main level deck.
• Ample parking for 4 vehicles and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTV Smart TVs in all bedrooms and common areas- living and outside
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• Washer & dryer
• Total of 4 gas fireplaces inside and outside
• Large outdoor hot tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
• Outdoor gas grill
• Tons of entertainment including: cornhole, foosball, pool table, fishing nearby, lake nearby, kayaking and canoeing nearby
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
The property managers validate via outdoor security cameras and do NOT permit the following at any time:
• We do not accept any kind of pets.
• All smoking prohibited both in and around the property- This means nowhere on the property and at NO time will smoking, vaping, piping, etc. of any kind be permitted.
• At no time are Fireworks Permitted
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Condiments--Please Note: A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, herbs/spices, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages
For more questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A digital guest guidebook will be sent to guests prior to their stay. It includes check in/out details, driving directions, a detailed cabin manual, area restaurants & recommendations, and more!
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.