Eco-Friendly, Luxurious Mid-City Gated new construction with ample parking!
• This stylish home is perfect for group trips - 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, sleeping 10 guests!
• The balcony overlooking downtown and the superdome along with front and rear porches and spacious backyard make it the ideal place to lounge outside while enjoying the beautiful property!
• Centrally located, this home is only a 5 minute walk to the streetcar, a 10 minute walk to the Superdome or downtown, and just a 5 minute drive to the French Quarter and almost anywhere in the city!
While we likely won't see you in person during your stay we are available as needed to assist with any questions you may have and have even curated a custom guidebook with all of the best eateries, bars/nightlife, and things to do in the city. With decades of combined hospitality experience in major hotel chains, we'll always do our best to ensure you have a great stay!
Steps to Endymion and Zulu Parades during Mardi Gras!
North of the noise and saturated color of the Quarter is a New Orleans neighborhood that’s perfected the art of living. “Welcome to Mid-City,” read the signs on the neutral ground. And that’s truth in advertising. It’s the kind of place where your auto mechanic invites you to a crawfish boil and a total stranger may buy you a drink at an Irish pub or a cannoli at an Italian bakery. Take the red streetcar line up Canal to the Cemeteries (Mid-City’s dead neighbors are as interesting as the live ones) or bike the new 2.6-mile-long Lafitte Greenway that stretches from Basin Street to Carrollton Avenue and, conveniently, past a po’ boy shop or two – or 17 – with a sno-ball shop and a micro-brewery thrown in for good measure. Buttermilk biscuits. Live music. A bowl of Vietnamese pho. Who wouldn’t want to visit? Eat. Drink. Get up here.
If you have any questions about the neighborhood, please send us a message!
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home including the living room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, laundry, parking, balcony, and backyard.
This beautiful new construction in Mid-City is the perfect spot for your stay in New Orleans! With all the amenities you could ask for, you can enjoy a stress-free visit to New Orleans!
We are a 5 minute walk to the Streetcar for an under 10 minute ride to the French Quarter and Downtown! Alternatively, the Lafitte Greenway (a bike path to the French Quarter!) is just a few blocks away with bike rentals on the way there!
Steps to the VA and UMC Hospitals!
•Completely Private Space with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, chef's kitchen
•Intimate Setting For Couples!
•Extremely Comfortable Beds!
•SmartTV with Access to your Netflix / Hulu / Amazon Prime Video accounts & much more!
The Famous Canal St. Streetcar line is just 4 blocks away and will take you directly to the French Quarter/Downtown (or City Park!) in about 15 minutes for $1.25/ride per person or $3 for a day pass.
We are about a 5 minute drive to the French Quarter/Downtown area.
Uber/Lyft are $5-7 to and from the French Quarter/Downtown. All of our guests will receive new user Uber and Lyft Promo Codes!
We also have partnered with a local Transportation company to offer discounted transportation to/from the Airport!
• Normal check-in time is 4pm on the arrival date. For check-in's from 12:30pm - 4:00pm, it's an extra $100 to have two extra cleaners assist with servicing the property. Check-in's before 12:30pm would require booking the previous night at a much-discounted rate. Contact host for details.
* Per CDC Guidelines, and in response to Covid 19, we have updated our cleaning procedures to reduce the possibility of contracting Covid 19, and to ensure that the spaces our guests are staying in remains up to standard and as clean as possible*
Exterior cameras present for verification of guest occupancy and to prevent illegal events/parties.