Your Fall Adventure Awaits! Escape to our peaceful, waterfront tiny home surrounded by nature. If you have never fallen asleep to the sound of rushing water, you haven't lived! Step outside and enjoy the fresh air on our spacious deck, complete with a lounge area and BBQ for al fresco dining. Hike the nearby Beaver Falls Trail or stay in and cuddle in the cozy queen bed nook. Book now and experience the magic of tiny living in the great outdoors!
Thank you for your interest in My Tiny House Village ~ Longview WA
Human neighbors are friendly, but enjoy the privacy that country life ensures. The numerous animal neighbors are furry, or feathered, and some are approachable; but most are pretty shy. (deer, raccoon, quail, squirrels, skunk, etc...)
The entire home and deck is yours to enjoy! In the morning, feel free to enjoy coffee on your deck. And, in the evening, watch the stars from our comfortable outdoor space.
My goal is to earn a 5 star review from each and every guest, and I take my role of Hostess very seriously.
My Tiny Perch is one of many, scattered, private accommodations on our 2.5 acre Retreat. Each one is spaced adequately to provide plenty of privacy but also a sense of safety for our guests who are not used to experiencing our very dark rural nights. Unless you have an event contract with us which includes the entire complex, all outdoor areas are shared with other guests. These include, but are not limited to the grape arbor sitting area, covered fire pit pavilion, picnic tables, yoga decks, and creek front beach area.
If you're interested in visiting attractions or restaurants and shopping destinations in and around My Tiny Creekside Retreat, you'll find our favorites listed in the Household Handbook and on our website. There is no public transit available. There is, however, taxi service available which can pick you up and drop you off at the train station in Kelso if needed.
Please, please, do read the Helpful House Handbook. Tiny Houses are unique and your comfort will be GREATLY enhanced if you're familiar with the features including our environmentallly friendly cedar loo toilet.
We have also recently added a Camper's Closet at the Retreat, a convenient one-stop-shop for some of the items (ie Smores, Firestarter, Lunch kits and more!) and services (Grocery and flower delivery, etc...) you may need or want during your stay. As well, guests can reserve our shared laundry room for 24 hours by ordering this add on amenity via the Camper's Closet! Ordering is easy peasy and the link will be forwarded to you prior to your arrival.
After you place your order, you'll receive an email (separate from this reservation) for where to go and and how to access the items you have purchased.
For a harmonious coexistence in our cozy space, we kindly ask you to consider these simple guidelines to make the most of your pet-friendly stay:
1. To ensure everyone's safety, we request that pets remain leashed when outside.
2. We have a bit of a no-pets-on-the-furniture policy. That includes beds and lofts too!
3. Our general limit is two pets per stay, unless we've chatted and made special arrangements.
4. Cat lovers, bring your own litter box along for your feline friends.
5. We've got you covered with pet waste bags—please use them for clean-ups, every single time.
6. We're all about quality time together, so let's avoid leaving furry friends solo in the homes.
7. Oopsie moments happen! If they do, there are handy cleaning supplies under the sink.
8. A little daily sweep will do wonders to keep fur from taking over.
9. Guests at our Creekside Cottage, we've set up a pup relief area (with a sign!) to save the lawn. Feel free to use it, or any other spot on the property except the front lawn.
10. To keep things fair and square, we're now requesting a refundable $150 pet deposit, due 14 days before your stay. It's all about trust. If we all play by the rules, your deposit stays put. Just know, after any major rule-bending (extra laundry, cleaning, or upholstery work), it's not gonna’ come back to you. Plus, intentional rule breakers might face extra fees. Let's keep things snazzy!
Quick note: Our enchanting forest is home to all sorts of creatures, from bunnies to bobcats. Keeping pets leashed and kids close by is the savvy way to prevent unexpected run-ins.
All guests must review and agree to all policies including use the cedar loo toilets ~ No candles or smoking ~ Visitors must be preapproved ~ Pet and animal owners must review & agree to policy and $150 refundable deposit ~ Government ID SELFIES may be required for guests
75% refund if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival and a 50% refund if cancelled 7 days prior. Only the cleaning fee and deposit is returned if cancelled less than 7 days in advance of pick up. If you purchase CFAR trip insurance, however, you will be eligible for a full refund from your provider directly; regardless of the timing or reason.