Vintage, Farmhouse Vibes. Pet Friendly. Centrally Located. Near INTEGRIS.
Traveling to OKC to visit family or friends? The Lodge OKC #2 by Pro Familia Homes is mere steps away from INTEGRIS Hospital on NW Expwy and a short drive to other medical centers. This bright & cheery entire home has legit farmhouse vibes (check out the urban raised garden in the fenced in backyard!) complete with a remodeled & stocked kitchen, cozy sectional seating for the entire family, and a lush, green backyard space (for up to two dogs) to enjoy. The 6' stockade wooden fence will keep everyone safely inside the yard. With energy efficient upgrades, a Mile Air Purifier, and maintained HVAC system, you can stay at your perfect temperature, no matter the season! With one king and one queen bed, you'll drift asleep between the luxurious Hibernate sheets & cozy pillows. The fast WiFi supports multiple devices for all your business needs.
- < .5 mile to INTEGRIS Hospital campus
- 1 mile to Lake Hefner, Stars and Stripes Park, and walk/bike trail system
- 5 miles to OKC State Fairgrounds
- 6 miles to Plaza District
- 7 miles to Midtown District
- 9 miles to Scissortail Park, Bricktown and downtown OKC
- 9 miles to Top Golf and Chisholm Creek shopping district
*We charge an additional pet fee of $10/pet/night. Please inquire if you have questions.*
- OKC Home Sharing Permit # HS-00259-L
*Follow us and learn more on Instagram @thelodge_okc
We welcome your conversation or if you'd like to be left alone, we'll value your privacy. Just know we're available 8A-7P via the app.
If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
The Lodge is located in a quiet, established residential neighborhood. Your neighbors have lived on our block for decades and like to keep an eye on things. :)
The occasional emergency vehicles, overhead helicopters and airplanes are a great reminder about the close proximity to Will Rogers Airport, Wiley Post Airport and INTEGRIS Hospital!
Guests will have:
- full access to the house, except for a few kitchen cabinets marked "owner/private".
- access the laundry in the garage, but other than that, the garage is off limits.
- to the shady backyard, the raised organic garden and other natural areas.
- access to doggie waste bags, please pick up after your pet so we don't find any hidden treasures.
- Large and fully stocked!
- Coffee and tea bar with creamers and sweetener
- Keurig machine, drip coffee pot and French press (K-pods, fresh whole beans and grinder)
- Pots, pans, baking dishes, sheets, and pizza stone
- Kitchen Aid mixer and mixing bowls
- Storage containers for leftovers
- Drinking glasses and wine glasses
- Gas range and oven
- Dishwasher and 3 dish pods
- Fridge with filtered water (ice maker does not work)
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Hand soap and dish soap provided
- Antique dining table seats 6
- Tub/shower combo + vanity
- Fluffy towels, washcloths, and hand towels provided
- Shampoo/conditioner/body wash and hand soap provided
- King bed with full size closet with mirrors, black out curtains
- Queen bed with full size closet with mirrors
- Soft Hibernate brand sheets and comfy pillows
- Spacious living room with huge sofa sectional
- 70" smart LG TV with Netflix or other streaming apps
- Use your own log-in to access the streaming apps
- High speed WiFi (up to 100 Mbps)
- Located in the unfinished garage
- Requires two steps down
- Detergent, stain remover spray and dryer sheets provided
- Free off-street parking in the driveway.
- Accessible from the kitchen door (if you lock the screen door, you'll have to slightly lift up to unlock it)
- There are three steps down from the door to the ground. Watch out for the cactus!
- Fully fenced in backyard with 6' wooden fence
- Organic urban garden in a raised bed
- Greenhouse (currently not in use)
- Mature Autumn Blaze Maple tree to relax under the shade
Ride sharing is easy from The Lodge! The property is easily accessible to nearby highways, walking trails and an EMBARK bus stop. The bus stop is about 2 blocks away. Bus schedules can be found at embarkok.com.
The neighborhood is somewhat walkable/bikeable, but having a car or using Lyft/Uber definitely opens up more areas to sight see, restaurants, and other venues you won’t want to miss.
Need a ride? Get a $5 Lyft credit at https://www.lyft.com/i/LYNN535450
The Lodge is a 15-minute drive from Will Rogers World Airport or the Amtrak station downtown. We're 10 minutes away from Wiley Post Airport.
*Between visits, we are currently working in the backyard to remove a shed & update the pergola.
*The toilet "whistles" after it flushes. It's just a little hard water build-up in the basin.
*The fridge's ice maker does not work. The filtered water (in door) does work.
Each stay comes with a Starter Pack of supplies, which you may need to replenish on your own. We provide the following: 2 dish pods, dish soap, 3 trash bags, 8 Keurig cups, 8 assorted tea bags, 6 creamers, 6 assorted breakfast bars, a roll of paper towels, 3 rolls of toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand wash.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. As a condition of your booking, you agree to:
- Follow the House Rules
- To complete our Pre-Arrival Form before check-in (provide the name of each guest and number of pets, limit two)
- To not tamper, disable, block or remove the Ring video doorbell or Minut noise monitoring device. This Minut alerts us to noise above 75 decibels, such as parties and smoke alarms. It is not a recording device.
Early Check-In/Late Check-Out?
- We cannot guarantee an early check-in or late check-out. Please ask after booking. If we can accommodate your request, it is an extra $25/hour charge. If you must check-in/-out extra early/late, please book the day before/after so the space can be yours for that extra time.
- We ask you to complete a few simple check-out tasks before you leave, such as put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run the load, take out the trash, remove all food/drink, and pick up your pet's poo from the yard. Simple things like this will help our turnover team prepare for the next guest.
- We collect a non-refundable $35 Damage Waiver that covers accidental damage and normal wear and tear, up to $250. This does not cover pet damages, theft, parties, negligence, or vandalism to the property. During the post stay inspection of the property, if damage is found, and it’s $250 or less, we'll use the Damage Waiver account to take care of the issue simply and quickly.
- We do not allow parking in the garage.
Nearby Grocery Stores?
- We have a list of nearby grocery stores available in our Guidebook. We'll send you the link a few days before check-in. Rather not make a trip to the grocery? Let us do it for you! We have concierge services available.
Extra Cleaning Services?
- Yes! For an additional fee and if our schedule allows, we can provide additional cleaning services on a weekly basis. Just ask!
Can I book on behalf of a friend, family member or co-worker?
- No. The person making the booking must also stay at the property. We need the person booking to have their own Airbnb/VRBO account. You can potentially earn travel credit by referring someone to book their first reservation through Airbnb. Go to the app, Account Settings and click on Invite Friends to learn more.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We give our guests the option of having a fully refundable stay up to 24 hours prior to arrival or a non-refundable stay with a 10% discount. You have the option to choose. If you choose the discount and non-refundable cancellation policy, please understand we will uphold your decision and we will not refund your stay should you decide to cancel.
For direct bookings made at www.stayprofamilia.com, cancellations will also be subject to a 4% transaction fee.
CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in is after 4:00 PM. Check-out is by 11:00 AM. Early check-in/out is available for an additional $25 fee each and must be purchased at least 24 hours before arrival/departure. Guests who stay beyond their designated check-out time are liable for any associated costs and expenses, at a minimum a $100 fee.
NUMBER OF GUESTS: Only the number of guests stated in the reservation are allowed at the property, day or night. *Additional daytime or nighttime guests are not allowed with prior host approval.*
EVENTS: No parties or events are allowed during your stay without prior host approval.
NOISE: All guests will observe quite hours between 9P-8A. A noise monitor is inside the home and monitors noise & humidity. It is not a sound recording device.
CITY OF RESIDENCE: Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence without prior host approval. If you book without prior communication with the host, your reservation may be cancelled.
NO THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS: The person making the reservation must stay overnight at the property. Bookings made for other people are not allowed and your reservation will be cancelled.
NO SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking of any kind (smoking, vaping, e-cigs, etc.) is permitted inside the property or on the porch. You may smoke outside, at least 10 feet from a door/window. Extinguish all butts/blunts fully and put them into the metal can filled with sand. Smoking violations are subject to a $250 fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages.
PETS: Pets are allowed *with prior host notification*. If pets arrive unannounced, you may be asked to leave and your rent will not be refunded. Owner with pets agree to the following rules: limit two dogs per stay; no other animal species, puppies or incontinent dogs allowed. Dogs will be current on their vaccinations, flea/tick regimen, well-groomed and free of unpleasant odors. Dogs will be potty trained and potty & poop outside (we don’t allow potty pads to be used). Owner will keep dogs off all furniture and out of the beds, keep dogs leashed, and pick up their dog’s poop from the yard and throw it away. Owners will supervise their dog at all times and if dogs are left alone, they will be crated. Owner is responsible and liable for all damages caused by their dogs.
NOT ALLOWED: Open flames, tape, glitter, confetti, rose petals, home births and firearms. Illegal activity such as human trafficking, prostitution, drug dealing, etc. are prohibited and guests will be evicted. This will result in loss of any remaining rental amount.
COMMERCIAL PHOTO/VIDEOGRAPHY: Commercial photography/videography without prior written consent is not allowed.
REFUNDS: No refunds will be provided for infrastructure failures that are beyond our control, such as electrical power outages, water or sewer main breakages, natural gas disruptions, or internet outages. Should any of these situations happen during your stay, please notify the host immediately. We will do our best to accommodate you during this inconvenience.
CHILDREN: Guests with children (18 and under) are responsible for providing supervision at all times. We don’t recommend guests with children under 2 stay at the property. If you choose to stay, guests with children under the age of 2 will take necessary precautions to make the property as safe as possible for babies and toddlers.
HOME MAINTENANCE: The lawn is mowed on Tuesdays, weather permitting. The trash is picked up on Mondays. You may see members of our team rolling the trash bins to the curb on Sundays and bringing them back up on Mondays. We’ll do our best to schedule other maintenance issues to be as least disruptive as possible.
GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITIES: Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. This includes all furnishings, appliances, mechanicals. Guests must report any property damage to us as soon as possible. Unreported damages will be deducted from the security deposit.
Guests are liable for theft or damages that occur to cars or other guest property that is parked on the premises. Please keep your car locked at all times and do not leave valuable items in sight. This is a safe neighborhood, but things happen.
Guests are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition, or better, as they found it.
We give our guests the option of having a fully refundable stay up to 24 hours prior to arrival or a non-refundable stay with a 10% discount. You have the option to choose. If you choose the discount and non-refundable cancellation policy, please understand we will uphold your decision and we will not refund your stay should you decide to cancel.
For direct bookings, cancellations will also be subject to a 4% transaction fee.