Lakefront, stargazing net, accommodates 14 guests!
Dulce Vida Lodge's inviting tones of stained wood, exposed brick, unique tile, and stone combinations create breathtaking spaces throughout the lodge From the second story barn doors to the interior design lighting and style features, you will fall in love with Dulce Vida! Downstairs gourmet kitchen with gas stove top, built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave with seating at the kitchen table or at the quartz bar top. The spacious outdoor wrap around back patio overlooks Pine Lake and is the perfect setting for spending time with family and friends - grilling out, relaxing on the patio, or in the Jacuzzi tub - Dulce Vida is a beautiful way to spend your stay in Broken Bow. DULCE VIDA LODGE IS NOT A PET FRIENDLY HOME.
Accommodating up to 14 guests, there are two Master Suites located downstairs, and one Master Suite upstairs down the hall from the Entertainment Room with custom crafted Bunkbeds. Entertainment room has a full bath, as well as entry out to the second-floor balcony that features a star gazing net! Book your stay with us and come experience the luxury of Dulce Vida Lodge in Pine Lake at Broken Bow.
Dulce Vida Features:
• Stories: 2
• Sleeps: 14 (3 king beds, 2 full/twin/twin bunks)
• Bedrooms: 3 (3 king suites with private baths)
• Bathrooms: 4.5 (3 king suite baths, 1 game room bath, 1 powder bath)
• Kitchen: Premium appliances including gas range with hood, over-sized built-in refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher; coffee maker; cooking utensils; quartz counters; over-sized island with bar seating for six
• Living: Vaulted ceilings; see-through fireplace; entertainment center; open floor plan to dining and kitchen
• Dining: dining area connected to open kitchen and living with seating for six
• Game room: Foosball table; entertainment center; custom bunk beds; opens to living area below through over-sized barn door balcony
• Porches: wrap-around covered and uncovered deck; outdoor living area; see-through fireplace to interior living; dining area; gas grill; bar top seating/eating
• Hot tub: Jacuzzi hot tub
• Other Amenities: Firepit; custom swings; second-story balcony with stargazing net; sound system; lakefront
• Access to Pine Lake amenities
• No pets allowed
Dulce Vida Lodge is located at Pine Lake, which is just 5 minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park and only a short drive from all the great restaurants and attractions in Broken Bow and Hochatown. Our community has a picturesque, stocked lake for catch-and-release fishing, a community pool and playground, a spacious Clubhouse and grounds to congregate with other guests at Pine Lake, and a family-style Grill where you can dine-in or order right to your cabin! The Grill also serves alcohol. Our development was designed to allow each guest walking distance access to all of these great community amenities. Enjoy the quiet, tree-lined roads and walking trails, including bridges that pass over the lake, as you make your way toward the resort-style amenities that make Pine Lake the premier vacation destination in Broken Bow. Concierge services ranging from yard signs, photography, to grocery delivery can be arranged by calling us.
Minimum required age to rent is 25 years old.
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking Allowed
Pine Lake Rental Contract must be signed upon booking confirmation.
Cancellations. Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing at least thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In date (Cancellation Period). In such instances, the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $50 nonrefundable booking fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges. Any refunds for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period has expired must be obtained from CSA Travel Protection and are subject to their policies, condition, and restrictions. If you choose to decline CSA Travel Protection, no refunds will be provided for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, and you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.