Three master King suites, 6 person hot tub, and tetherball!
Copper Leaf Lodge is 2500 square feet and sits on over an acre of land, with view of the forest. Designer touches and craftsmanship combine to bring elements of exposed wood, stone, and unique tile combinations throughout the lodge. Floor to ceiling living room windows lend to stunning views of the 90’ pines that surround the property. Accommodating up to 12 guests, the lodge has three King Master Suites and large upstairs Bunkroom features 4 twin custom bunks. Our Chef’s kitchen and open floor plan to the living and dining room leads to the outdoor porch. Guests can stay on the deck and enjoy the oversized custom fireplace, and hot tub. Copper Leaf Lodge was built to host you and yours. Come make memories with us!
• Stories: 2
• Sleeps: 12 (3 king beds, 2 twin bunks)
• Bedrooms: 4 (3 King master Suites) (2 twin bunks)
• Bathrooms: 4.5 (3 King suite baths, 1 bunkroom suite bath, 1 powder bath)
• Kitchen: Premium appliances including gas range with hood, over-sized built-in refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher; coffee maker; cooking utensils; quartz counters; island with bar seating for four.
• Living: Vaulted ceilings; floor to ceiling windows; custom stone fireplace; television; open floor plan to dining and kitchen
• Dining: Connected to open kitchen and living with seating for eight
• Upstairs Bunkroom: Hosts 2 twin bunks; 50" television
• Porches: Outdoor living space with custom fireplace and television
• Hot Tub: 6-person oversized hot tub
• Laundry Room: 1 washers, 1 dryer
• Access to Pine Lake resort community amenities
• No pets allowed
• 12 guest maximum occupancy; violation of house rule will result in termination of reservation without refund
Copper Leaf Lodge is located at Pine Lake, which is just 5 minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park and only a short drive from all the great restaurants and attractions in Broken Bow and Hochatown. Our community has a picturesque, stocked lake for catch-and-release fishing, a community pool and playground, a spacious Clubhouse and grounds to congregate with other guests at Pine Lake, and a family-style Grill where you can dine-in or order right to your cabin! The Grill also serves alcohol. Our development was designed to allow each guest walking distance access to all of these great community amenities. Enjoy the quiet, tree-lined roads and walking trails, including bridges that pass over the lake, as you make your way toward the resort-style amenities that make Pine Lake the premier vacation destination in Broken Bow. Concierge services ranging from yard signs, photography, to grocery delivery can be arranged by calling us.
Minimum required age to rent is 25 years old.
Cancellations. Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing at least thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In date (Cancellation Period). In such instances, the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $50 nonrefundable booking fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges. Any refunds for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period has expired must be obtained from CSA Travel Protection and are subject to their policies, condition, and restrictions. If you choose to decline CSA Travel Protection, no refunds will be provided for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, and you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
Baby Travel Bed
Baby High Chair
Microwave / Oven
First Aid Kit
Has Other Pet
Deck / Patio
Is Wheelchair Accessible
Lock On Bedroom
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Children Books & Toys
Pack & Play TravelCrib
Room Darkening Shades
Table Corner Guards