Five Master King Suites, entertainment room, two bunkrooms, hot tub, smoker
Come experience the growing community of Pine Lake - the only resort-style community in Broken Bow, Oklahoma.
Cotton Creek Lodge is light and bright with unique tile, and stone combinations create breathtaking spaces throughout the lodge. From the extra large back porch to the interior design lighting and style features, you will fall in love with Cotton Creek Lodge. COTTON CREEK LODGE IS NOT A PET FRIENDLY HOME.
Downstairs gourmet kitchen with gas stove top and griddle, built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave with seating at the kitchen table or at the quartz bar top.
The spacious outdoor wrap around back patio is secluded and private, and is the perfect setting for spending time with family and friends. Grill out with Cotton Creek's Traeger®Smoker or Blackstone® Grill. Whether you're relaxing on the patio or in the hot tub, Cotton Creek is a beautiful way to spend your stay in Broken Bow.
Accommodating up to 18 guests, there are four Master Suites located downstairs, and one Master Suite upstairs along with a game room and two bunkrooms. One of these bunkrooms is located inside of the the upstairs Master Bedroom with two twin beds. The other upstairs bunkroom has 2 queen beds and two twins.
Book your stay with us and come experience the luxury of Cotton Creek Lodge in Pine Lake Broken Bow.
Cotton Creek Features:
• Stories: 2
• Sleeps: 18 (5 king beds)(1 twin over twin bunk)(2 twin over queen bunks)
• Bedrooms: 7 (5 king suites with private baths)(1 twin over twin bunk)(2 twin over queen bunks)
• Bathrooms: 6.5 (5 king suite baths, 1 game room bath, 1 powder bath)
• Kitchen: Premium appliances including oversized gas range with griddle, over-sized built-in refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher; coffee maker; cooking utensils; quartz counters; over-sized island with bar seating for five
• Living: Vaulted ceilings; see-through fireplace; entertainment center; open floor plan to dining and kitchen
• Dining: dining area connected to open kitchen and living with seating for eight
• Game room: Pool table; vintage Atari gaming console; large area for watching television
• Porches: wrap-around covered ; outdoor living area; outdoor fireplace; dining area; Traeger®Smoker and Blackstone® Grill
• Hot tub: Clearwater hot tub
• Other Amenities: Firepit; extensive grilling area
• Access to Pine Lake amenities
• No pets allowed
Cotton Creek Lodge is located at Pine Lake, which is just 5 minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park and only a short drive from all the great restaurants and attractions in Broken Bow and Hochatown. Our community has a picturesque, stocked lake for catch-and-release fishing, a community pool and playground, a spacious Clubhouse and grounds to congregate with other guests at Pine Lake, and a family-style Grill where you can dine-in or order right to your cabin! The Grill also serves alcohol. Our development was designed to allow each guest walking distance access to all of these great community amenities. Enjoy the quiet, tree-lined roads and walking trails, including bridges that pass over the lake, as you make your way toward the resort-style amenities that make Pine Lake the premier vacation destination in Broken Bow. Concierge services ranging from yard signs, photography, to grocery delivery can be arranged by calling us.
Minimum required age to rent is 25 years old.
No Pets Allowed
No Smoking Allowed
Pine Lake Rental Contract must be signed upon booking confirmation.
Cancellations. Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing at least thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In date (Cancellation Period). In such instances, the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $50 nonrefundable booking fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges. Any refunds for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period has expired must be obtained from CSA Travel Protection and are subject to their policies, condition, and restrictions. If you choose to decline CSA Travel Protection, no refunds will be provided for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, and you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.