Home king bed, smart TV, coffee station
* Close to Airport, Seaport - 1.2 miles
* Walking distance to Dunkin Donuts, Restaurants, Bars, Shopping, Pharmacies, Groceries, County Park.
* Smart TV
* Laundry room
* Coffee Station
*King bed in master bedroom
Important: Please note that once you have booked, you will be contacted directly for booking validation, which includes ID verification and wavier or the deposit collection. In addition, the downloading of the DACK application for house manual and check-in instructions.
In order to ensure a worry-free stay. We have two options. One is a $500 refundable deposit or $35 non-refundable damage waiver. The deposit will be returned if no damages or violations (such as smoking) are found during your stay and the waiver will cover damages up to $500.00.
As your host, I'll be available from 0900-2200 seven days a week. The preferred method of communication is via the platform but if you have an immediate need you can call me by phone. Just please keep in mind that we are not a hotel
The Edgewood community is located in South West Fort Lauderdale. The home is 2.2 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport, 2 miles from Port Everglades, 3 miles to Las Olas Blvd, and walking distance to Dunkin Donuts, Supermarket, and several restaurants.
The guest has access to the entire house and backyard,
This space comes equipped to make your stay enjoyable. There is WiFi. There is a living room with comfortable furniture and a 65” Smart TV. The master bedroom has a King bed and a closet with shelves and hangers. The second bedroom has a Queen bed and the third bedroom has 2 single beds, in both bedrooms, you have a nightstand, and a full closet with shelves and hangers.
In the kitchen, there is a small table for eating or drinking with stools. The family room has a leather sofa that can be used to sleep on if needed. The bathroom has laundered towels, hand towels and face cloths, soap, shampoo. The laundry room has a washer and dryer (Note, the laundry room is a shared space with front studio tenant).
The kitchen is stocked with the basics. There is a grocery store within walking distance where you can purchase anything else you need in the kitchen. There is a refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker (Keurig), tea kettle, dishwasher, cups, plates, silverware, cutting boards, etc.
There is central air, note: the A/C is set at between 72-75.
Close by retailers are Winn Dixie, Dunkin Donuts, Wendy's, Dollar Store, Big Lots, and much more.
Local attractions: the BEACH!, Las Olas Blvd, Intercoastal Waterway, Riverfront, The Broward Center of the Performing Arts, The Science and Discovery Center, Water Taxi, BB&T Center (for ice hockey and music lovers)
Note: receiving mail or packages is prohibited and we are not responsible for items that are mailed or shipped to the property.
** We are pet friendly up to 20lbs and there's an extra cleaning fee of $50 per pet.
**Minimum Main Guest Age: 24
**Max occupancy at all times is 6. No visitors allowed, all guests must be registered.
**Some regular maintenance services are required to keep our homes in excellent shape. Be informed that we have regular landscaping service and pest control management that may come during your stay.
We use an integrated software that will give you access to our Guest Portal at PMI Premium Services. It will send you messages with instructions and guiding through a screening process and contract which are required to release check in instructions.
The home is walking distance to public transportation, uber is plentiful, and it has a City run bike and scooter rental program. For a discount on UBER please use my discount code: fernandod508ue
Same day bookings will require at least 4 hours to process your reservation.
A few things to keep in mind in case you're not familiar with South Florida in the summer. It is hot, very humid, and it rains a lot. It is not uncommon to experience thunderstorms, tropical storms, and even hurricanes. In the summer we also see an increase in insects (ants, spiders), mosquitoes, lizards, and iguanas. The house has an attached studio apartment and the parking lot is shared, thus we have limited parking. Two cars max. Note: receiving mail or packages is prohibited and we are not responsible for items that are mailed or shipped to the property. Lastly, please please remember that you're staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but we do not have anyone living on-site and we will not provide service between 10 PM-6 AM.
Welcome to our home. The home is ready for check-in anytime after 4pm
You will receive a code for the front door in a few if you have provided the required information.
The house is equipped with just about everything you need but if there is something that you can’t find please let me know and I’ll try to accommodate you. Please let me know when you arrive at the house. In addition, here are a few things to remember:
1. ***No parties or events*** Please respect the neighbors. As per city rules, the noise levels must be kept to a level to not disturb the neighbors.
2. Please ensure that you only park on the left side of the driveway as you face the house. The right side is for the tenant that lives in the front apartment. Parking on the street or grass is strictly prohibited.
3. Please observe our quiet hours. 10 pm-6 am. When using the back patio/yard please remember that noise travels so please be considerate to our neighbors.
4. Please call in any maintenance issues or damages immediately.
5. The WiFi info is posted over the fireplace.
6. Keep the door leading to the laundry lock. The laundry room is a shared space.
7. If you use the grill please ensure that the propane tank is closed after use.
8. Garbage days are on Tuesdays and Fridays. ONLY use the medium black garbage bin for garbage and recycling, the large bin with a square lid is NOT for guest use. Garbage is guest's responsibility and should be placed out on the curb, the night before collection and bring back in after. Garbage is guest's responsibility and should be placed out the night before or before 7 am on the day of.
9. Do not tamper with the security cameras or noise detection devices. Doing so will be cause for immediate removal.
10. Air conditioning is controlled through the nest dial, this is set between 70 and 79. Please keep all doors windows closed when air conditioning is running. Failure can result in the AC freezing and a maintenance fee of $150.00 will add if the AC freezes.
11. Sleeping capacity is 6. Only registered guests are allowed on the property, no visitors.
12. *** No flushing of feminine products, wet wipes, or wipes even if they say 'flushable' the pipes are original and sensitive.
***No smoking or vaping on the premises ($150 FINE)
13. There will be no refunds if the city evict guests for any violations. The house is closely monitored to make sure all rules are being followed.
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you soon.
Full refund 5 days prior to arrival