Experience comfort and style at this pet-friendly, 2BR condo, just minutes from the heart of Joseph and Wallowa Lake. Equipped with a full kitchen, high-speed WiFi, and a cozy lounge area, this first-floor apartment is perfect for families, remote workers, or anyone seeking a rejuvenating escape. Enjoy nearby attractions like Wallowology NHDC, nature trails, or explore downtown Joseph. Make unforgettable memories in this modern retreat surrounded by breathtaking nature.
Eagle Cap Real Estate is located in Wallowa County. Both of the McKee Brothers (Todd and Andy) are within minutes of the property, in case onsite assistance is required.
The Lakes Basin Village is conveniently located directly between downtown Joseph and Wallowa Lake. The main bike path to the lake can be accessed directly in front of property. The lake is less than a mile away along the bike path. Two nice hikes are located just off the bike path on the way to the lake. Details for both hikes are included in our guidebook. Downtown Joseph is even closer to the property. Well maintained side walks are available all the way from the property to downtown for the short walk.
Mirror Lake is located on the 1s floor of a fourplex less than a mile from Wallowa Lake. As a guest, you will have complete access to this house after check-in and we encourage you to settle in and make yourself at home during your stay. . There is ample parking available, along with additional parking for trailers and boats should you need it.
This is a pet-friendly home, but we do have policies to adhere to to ensure that we can continue to offer this amazing benefit to future guests. Please inform us at the time of booking if you will be bringing a pet. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the property should you fail to do this. There is a $25 nightly fee per dog (ESA animals included) that will be collected prior to check-in. This is refundable should your pet no longer be accompanying you after the fee is paid.
Please note that pets are not allowed on the furniture, nor are they allowed to be left unattended in the unit unsupervised.
* 2 Spacious bedrooms; each with a queen-size bed
* 1 Full bathroom w/ a combination shower + tub
* Fully equipped kitchen + charming dining area
* Cozy lounge area w/ a large flat-screen TV
* High-speed WiFi + dedicated workspace
* Adjacent to the Wallowa Lake bike path
* Trailer + boat parking available on site
* Allow pets for a $25/night pet fee for each pet.
* Often we can accommodate early check in and late check out (up to 2 hours) for $15/hour
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:
“Todd and crew were fantastic to deal with! Excellent property, very clean, had everything you would need for a short or long-term stay. Would definitely recommend if you are coming to Joseph!” - Tessie
“Perfect location less than two miles from Wallowa lake. Cute coffee station. Lots of little touches and amenities. Nice little semi-private outside space which was perfect for our dog. Comfortable beds with luxurious linens. Large smart TV. A nice selection of board games and activities. Overall a very nice stay.” - Dawn
“Great location on the south side of Joseph. Easy walk or bike to town, nature trail, or just a little farther to the lake. Very clean rental and well-stocked kitchen. Easy communication with the owners. Perfect for two couples.” - Orion
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
Rest in comfort in this modern apartment’s two spacious bedrooms. Each is furnished with a cozy queen-sized bed, bedside tables, warm duvets, and high-quality pillows that will ensure a good night’s rest. The nature-inspired artwork and soft lighting add a warm touch.
One of the bedrooms has a quaint vanity, while the other has a desk perfect for setting up your laptop and getting some work done during your stay.
☆☆ BATHROOM ☆☆
The full bathroom is near the bedrooms and has a combination bath and shower. The bold color theme from the rest of the condo continues into this space. The bathroom is stocked with fresh towels, a hair dryer, and essential toiletries for your convenience.
☆☆ KITCHEN, LOUNGE & DINING ☆☆
The heart of this first-floor apartment is the open-plan kitchen, lounge, and dining area, which features a vibrant theme with bold color contrasts. Two large windows allow sunlight to flood the space during the day for a bright and cheerful feel.
The kitchen is fully equipped for you to cook delicious meals during your stay. The layout is in a convenient corner arrangement and features modern appliances, including a full-sized oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and a large sink. Stylish built-in cabinets offer plenty of space for you to neatly store your holiday eats.
A charming dining area with seating for four is located adjacent to the kitchen and is a great space to enjoy meals or a morning coffee with your friends and family.
A few steps away is the modern lounge that is complete with a large HDTV, comfortable leather sofa, upholstered chair, and coffee table. An ideal place to play board games or to kick back and enjoy your favorite shows during your stay.
☆☆ OUTDOOR SPACE ☆☆
This apartment is located in a quiet 4-plex within walking distance of the beautiful Wallowa Lake. A well-maintained bike path passes directly in front of the building, offering a convenient point to start exploring the area.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Joseph! ☆★
There is plenty of parking on site. There is parking between the first 4-plex and the main road and more spots in front of the 2nd 4-plex. Also you can park around the grass island if you are pulling a trailer or need extra parking spots.
Below is the contents of our rental agreement that we ask all parties to review and sign after finalizing a reservation
1.PETS: While we are proud to be a pet friendly business, many of our guests stay with us without pets and have great experiences. For individuals that have dog/cat allergies, we don't guarantee a dander free space.
A) No pets are allowed without paying, in advance, the $25/night pet fee for each pet (we charge pet fees for ESAs).
B) If you intend to bring any pets and didn’t list the number of pups accurately in your reservation, please inform us of the correct number of pups immediately so we can Note it in our records.
C) The pet fee isn’t included as part of the initial reservation price. We will send you a separate request to pay the pet fee about a week prior to your visit.
D) If you bring pets without informing us or without paying the pet fee, we reserve the right end your reservation early.
E) No pets left in the unit unattended F) No pets allowed on the furniture
2. CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check in is allowed any time after 3:00 pm and Checkout is required no later than 11:00 am. We are often able to offer early check in up to 2 hours for a fee of $15/hour and late check out up to 2 hours for $15/hour. if you would like to arrange for early check in and/or late check out, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
3. SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted on the premises
4. PARTIES: Parties are not allowed at this location without prior approval
5. QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours run from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
6. BEDS: All of our beds are outfitted with medium firm memory foam mattresses. While the vast majority of our guests find them to be very comfortable, individuals that prefer an extra soft mattress may find them too hard.
7. NOISE MONITOR: This unit and all adjacent units include a noiseaware noise monitor attached to an outlet in the living room. These monitors do not transmit or record audio. they track decibel levels and inform us if noise levels are excessively high (especially during quite hours), which help us provide all guests with peaceful stays.
8. NOISE: There is another unit above this unit. When guests are staying there you will hear some noise in your unit.
9. VIDEO DOORBELL: Please be advised there is a motion activated video doorbell at the exterior entrance of the unit as an added safety measure.
10. BUGS: Please be advised we are located near lots of farms and ranches. Bugs are plentiful. We spray for bugs outside and inside the condo multiple times a year. We also have a bug zapper in the unit to attract any flying bugs that evade our defenses. It is still possible that you will see a creepy crawly during your visit. We do advise keeping the door closed as much as possible for an added defense.
11. AC: This unit has a portable AC Unit in the Living room. Please note that while it does an excellent job of cooling the unit, it is does create a fair amount of white noise while in operation.
No pets on furniture
Quite hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
No pets left in the unit unsupervised
Please note that all cancelations are required to pay a 5% processing fee.
-To receive a full refund, guests must cancel at least 30 days before check-in
-If guests cancel between 7 and 30 days before check-in, they will be refunded 50% for all nights
-If guests cancel less than 7 days before check-in, they will not receive a refund
- Guests can also receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of booking, provided the cancellation occurs at least 14 days before check-in