• Check-in time is any time after 2:00 pm. If you'll be arriving especially late at night, please drop us a text at 575-342-1590 to let us know.
• Enter your code, then press the Brinks button.
• Wait to turn door handle until you hear the locking mechanism stop and beep. Turn door handle and push.
Locking the Door:
• Close door, then press “Brinks” once.
• DO NOT use the manual lock on the door when leaving because you will be locked out. If this happens, contact us and the caretaker will unlock it or we will direct you to where a key is hidden.
• No unregistered people are allowed to stay overnight, including infants & children. Any extra person will be charged $10 plus tax.
• No parties/events on the grounds without prior authorization.
• No bringing your friends in from the campgrounds to shower at the motel please. :)
• Please be sure you’ve paid the pet fee for any pets that enter your room. Any pets that have not been paid for will incur a $50 per pet per stay charge. We are animal lovers and an animal-friendly property, but it takes extensive cleaning after pets have been in the room, hence the additional fee.
• Please also clean up after your pet when walking around the property. If we have to clean up after your pet around the property, there will be a $20/incident fee. Thank you for understanding!
• WiFi is weak due to our remote location and can be spotty throughout the property. When there are issues, it is difficult to get IT support to come out this far. The signal is stronger as you get closer to the fire pit.
o LOGIN = lakerobertsmotel or lakerobertsmotel-5G
Password = Paradise
• Note: If you have trouble logging on, walk closer to fire pit and try again.
• Push small red button to turn TV on.
• Push large red button to turn satellite on.
• **Very Important** - Push white SAT button on upper left corner.
• Use remote to change channels.
• Newly renovated with ambiance lighting, sectional outdoor furniture, fire pit tables, and bbq grills.
• Available for use by all guests. Please clean up after yourselves and wash grilling utensils after use.
NO SMOKING (of any substance) in or around the suites or cabin out of respect for other guests. You may smoke in the Fire Pit area. Please use provided ashtrays located at the fire pit.
SEPTIC SYSTEM (VERY IMPORTANT):
• We are on a septic system. Absolutely no products other than toilet paper should be flushed down toilets. No disposable wipes (even if labeled as “flushable”); no feminine products; no paper towels; no diapers; etc. Please use trash cans for any products other than toilet paper.
Heater (during winter):
• The heater pilot flame needs to be turned on (bottom/middle of heater, swing open little door).
• Turn knob from off to pilot; press and hold it in. At the same time click the red pilot button. You will see the flame. Hold the knob in, until the pilot flame stays on.
• Release, and turn the knob (counter clockwise) to desired heat.
• It is on a thermostat and will keep room at desired temperature.
• IMPORTANT: Heater needs fresh air to stay on... so open window behind heater 2 inches.
Extra Towels and Supplies:
• Extra towels and supplies are in the dresser. If you have a prolonged stay and need more supplies, please message us with your needs and Suite # at 575-342-1590 and the property manager can bring towels/sheets/supplies by your suite.
• Check-out time is 10:00am.
• If you need additional time, please contact us and if we can accommodate without inconveniencing the next guest, we will. Otherwise, late checkouts will be charged an additional day's fee.
o TURN OFF Heater, Fans, Lights and Coffee Pot
o LOCK THE DOOR by hitting the Brinks button. Do not lock the manual lock on the inside please
|King Kitchen #2>|
|Had an awesome stay! The room was very clean and well equipped. The check in /out process was great, the facility is quiet and affordable. Thank you for the stay, I will definitely be back!|
|Clean .....- easy access - so accommodating - felt like home - out door grills and comfortable seating, kitchen, great bed (cotton sheets), windows able to be open for the fresh air, fire pit. All our needs and more were met in the wilderness area!|
|Comfortable room with the cutest red refrigerator! We enjoyed our stay and the motel is centrally located. Only suggestion is a flyswatter as those rascals were everywhere. Response for Lake Roberts Motel: Thank you Paula! Thanks to your recommendation, we've added flyswatters to all the rooms! :-)|