• Check-in time is any time after 2:00 pm. If you'll be arriving especially late at night, please drop us a text at 575-342-1590 to let us know.
• Enter your code, then press the Brinks button.
• Wait to turn door handle until you hear the locking mechanism stop and beep. Turn door handle and push.
Locking the Door:
• Close door, then press “Brinks” once.
• DO NOT use the manual lock on the door when leaving because you will be locked out. If this happens, contact us and the caretaker will unlock it or we will direct you to where a key is hidden.
• No unregistered people are allowed to stay overnight, including infants & children. Any extra person will be charged $10 plus tax.
• No parties/events on the grounds without prior authorization.
• No bringing your friends in from the campgrounds to shower at the motel please. :)
• Please be sure you’ve paid the pet fee for any pets that enter your room. Any pets that have not been paid for will incur a $50 per pet per stay charge. We are animal lovers and an animal-friendly property, but it takes extensive cleaning after pets have been in the room, hence the additional fee.
• Please also clean up after your pet when walking around the property. If we have to clean up after your pet around the property, there will be a $20/incident fee. Thank you for understanding!
• WiFi is weak due to our remote location and can be spotty throughout the property. When there are issues, it is difficult to get IT support to come out this far. The signal is stronger as you get closer to the fire pit.
o LOGIN = lakerobertsmotel or lakerobertsmotel-5G
Password = Paradise
• Note: If you have trouble logging on, walk closer to fire pit and try again.
• Push small red button to turn TV on.
• Push large red button to turn satellite on.
• **Very Important** - Push white SAT button on upper left corner.
• Use remote to change channels.
• Newly renovated with ambiance lighting, sectional outdoor furniture, fire pit tables, and bbq grills.
• Available for use by all guests. Please clean up after yourselves and wash grilling utensils after use.
NO SMOKING (of any substance) in or around the suites or cabin out of respect for other guests. You may smoke in the Fire Pit area. Please use provided ashtrays located at the fire pit.
SEPTIC SYSTEM (VERY IMPORTANT):
• We are on a septic system. Absolutely no products other than toilet paper should be flushed down toilets. No disposable wipes (even if labeled as “flushable”); no feminine products; no paper towels; no diapers; etc. Please use trash cans for any products other than toilet paper.
Heater (during winter):
• The heater pilot flame needs to be turned on (bottom/middle of heater, swing open little door).
• Turn knob from off to pilot; press and hold it in. At the same time click the red pilot button. You will see the flame. Hold the knob in, until the pilot flame stays on.
• Release, and turn the knob (counter clockwise) to desired heat.
• It is on a thermostat and will keep room at desired temperature.
• IMPORTANT: Heater needs fresh air to stay on... so open window behind heater 2 inches.
Extra Towels and Supplies:
• Extra towels and supplies are in the dresser. If you have a prolonged stay and need more supplies, please message us with your needs and Suite # at 575-342-1590 and the property manager can bring towels/sheets/supplies by your suite.
• Check-out time is 10:00am.
• If you need additional time, please contact us and if we can accommodate without inconveniencing the next guest, we will. Otherwise, late checkouts will be charged an additional day's fee.
o TURN OFF Heater, Fans, Lights and Coffee Pot
o LOCK THE DOOR by hitting the Brinks button. Do not lock the manual lock on the inside please
|Door issues >|
|At one point, I got locked out of the room and had to crawl through the window to unlock the door. Thankfully, I have my tools and fix the door knob. Other than that it was fantastic.!!!|
|Overall a sweet place to stay. I really want to give it 5 stars. I am giving 4 only because the noise between rooms is not well contained. I was able to hear the conversations of the people in the room next to ours, who were talking at a normal volume, without trying to listen. Otherwise a sweet place to stay in an excellent location.|
|Quiet Clean Friendly >|
|Having visited the National forest years ago I decided to stay closer to the places I was interested in, rather than traveling from Silver City or even further away. Being able to base from here enabled longer visits to the park and the various locations we visited. This place was quiet clean and the staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. The rooms are well decorated and amenities were plentiful. Thank you to all who made my visit all the more enjoyable!|
|Nice Couple's Getaway>|
|We enjoyed celebrating our one year anniversary at the Inn! Owner and staff were super amiable and accommodating. We really appreciated their Country Store with homemade ice cream, the shaded outdoor grilling area, being able to stream Netflix, having the kitchenette for cooking, being able to drive to the lake in only a couple minutes, and having our dog with us. The "contactless" check-in and check-out processes were quick and easy. For those seeking solitude (like we were) a week-day stay might be best; the Inn sits right on the main access road to the lake, across from the Volunteer Fire Station and Rescue and next door to the local General Store, and there was significant vehicle / tourist activity and noise over the weekend. Monday morning was more peaceful, so thinking we'll probably visit during the week next time.|
|King Kitchen #2>|
|Had an awesome stay! The room was very clean and well equipped. The check in /out process was great, the facility is quiet and affordable. Thank you for the stay, I will definitely be back!|
|Clean .....- easy access - so accommodating - felt like home - out door grills and comfortable seating, kitchen, great bed (cotton sheets), windows able to be open for the fresh air, fire pit. All our needs and more were met in the wilderness area!|
|Comfortable room with the cutest red refrigerator! We enjoyed our stay and the motel is centrally located. Only suggestion is a flyswatter as those rascals were everywhere. Response for Lake Roberts Motel: Thank you Paula! Thanks to your recommendation, we've added flyswatters to all the rooms! :-)|