Newly remodel Home w/ large private outdoor space
This cozy 3-bedroom vacation retreat sits in the HEART of Valrico, which is a suburb close to Tampa. Very close to the mall, Brandon Regional Hospital and major highways. Less than 20 minutes to Downtown Tampa, Ybor City, Channelside, Amalie Arena and much more. Less than 30 min from Tampa Airport and Busch Gardens, 45 min to beaches and an hour or so from ORLANDO/DISNEY WORLD, UNIVERSAL, SEAWORLD, and more. Enjoy cooking together as a family in this spacious kitchen that opens up to the family room. Sip your favorite beverage and read a great book lounging in the Sunroom overlooking the oversized outdoor space. Professional cleaning company who is following all of the CDC and Airbnb recommendations cleans this Mid-Century Modern styled condo.
Bring your golf clubs and tee off on Riverhills Golf and Country Club or Buckhorn Springs Golf and Country Club.
Stop by Bullfrog Creek Brewing and sip on a brew with your friends and family.
If a fine cigar is your thing, stop by MC Cigar Shop and Lounge, Valrico’s premium cigar lounge. MC Cigar Shop & Lounge is Valrico’s premium cigar lounge. They offer a relaxing, upscale environment for you to enjoy premium cigars and pipe tobacco. In a relaxing atmosphere that also has beer and wine.
The Rejuvenation Spa a full-service day spa where we focus on your overall health and wellness. Experience the therapeutic benefits of massage and the renewing transformation of skin care.
Valrico began as a region of cotton plantations before the Civil War. The area surrounding what is now Valrico Lake was first known as "Long Pond". Thus, Valrico area was known as Long Pond.
Valrico boasted retail stores and a bank, and even had a golf course laid out in its plans. The freeze of 1895 put an end to some of those dreams, and time took its toll of others. Between 1910 and 1914, investors again initiated a new period of development for Valrico. Promotion and improvement of the land along the Hopewell Road (SR 60) as a fashionable agriculturally oriented rural development. In 1914, the plat of the town set on a modified grid plan to the north and east of the Seaboard Atlantic Line tracks, was filed. Nurseries, Dairies and lumbering, with its sawmills and turpentine stills were among the busiest business endeavors. The successful development of this little community was once again going strong. Development plans included a dance pavilion and a golf course. Residents raised the monies to build a civic center known as the Improvement Association in 1914.
Little other than its natural beauty, the original street arrangement and the groves survive today to reflect the historic character of the community. Current day, Valrico is a bedroom community approximately 17 miles E. of Tampa, FL.
Valrico is bordered by Brandon, Lithia, and Durant. This entire area is a great family-oriented area. Valrico has a large variety of homes from condos, townhouses and single-family residences. It also offers gated communities such as Riverhills, Twin Lakes, and Canterbury Oaks, to name a few.
Valrico is growing today. Many new subdivisions have been built and completed in the last several years. The surrounding areas of Brandon, Lithia, and Durant have also been growing. New developments have been built in the Bloomingdale area around the Bloomingdale Golf Course. Traveling south is the subdivisions of FishHawk Trails, and FishHawk Ranch located in Lithia. The growth in Valrico has been fueled by homeowners looking for affordable single-family housing. The future of Valrico has never looked brighter.
Guests have access to the entire home and the massive yard out back, paved parking for 2 vehicles with room for additional parking if needed.
Plenty of room for up to 6 guests. The spacious master suite has a queen-sized bed and private bath. Second
and third bedrooms also Have queen-sized beds. Second bathroom in hallway. Full kitchen serves up to 6 guests with pots and pans provided. Free WiFi, and local TV programming!
Welcome to our home! We're so pleased to host you and hope that you and your group enjoy all that our property has to offer. We ask that a few simple rules be followed to ensure an exceptional and memorable experience. As such, we've outlined our House Rules below. Please note that we are at your disposal by phone at +1 (813) 867-7300 or via email at email@example.com should you have questions at any time.
● Noise levels must be kept strictly under 60 dBA during the day. Music and/or excessive noise outdoors (i.e., yelling, noise amplification, musical instruments, animal barking etc) must always kept to a respectful minimum. Outdoor Music is not permitted after 10PM. No amplification devices or musical instruments can be used outdoors or can be audible outside the home at any time, day, or night. Guests must be always mindful of their noise levels.
● Neighborhood quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10PM-8AM.
● No smoking allowed.
● Pets are not allowed unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
● Street parking is strictly prohibited. Do not exceed the maximum allowable vehicles. All vehicles must be parked on the paved driveway, in the garage, or in designated parking areas.
● Parties / events, lack of decorum and disruptive noise will not be tolerated.
● If the neighbors are disturbed, Real Property Management Empire reserves the right to ask the tenant to vacate the premises with no refund.
● No alcohol may be consumed poolside and no glass containers may be used near the pool (if the property has a pool).
● Tenant must maintain all property and furnishings in good order.
● Tenant may only use appliances for their intended use.
● Guests, other than those in the party provided, may not stay overnight in the property.
● All guests are the sole responsibility of the renter.
● Guests are not allowed to exceed the agreed upon occupancy limit.
● Guests may not send packages to the house they are renting.
● Renters are responsible for doing a house walkthrough and reporting any damage upon entering the home.
● All trash must be taken out and placed in the onsite trash receptacle. Failure to do so will result in a fine of $1,000
● Hot tub use is strictly prohibited between 10PM-8AM (if the property has a hot tub. Use during these hours will result in a $1,000 fine.
● Maximum occupancy cannot be exceeded at any time; Check-In / Check-Out Check-in time is 4:00PM. Early check-in may be available upon request. Please ask your Customer Experience team for the cost as it varies per property. Check-out time is 10:00AM. Late check-out may be available upon request, so please ask your Customer Experience team for cost and availability. Please note that these times are strictly enforced, and that arriving before 4pm or checking out after 10am without prior approval is against our policies. Failure to abide by the requested check-in and check-out times will result in a $50 fine for every 30-minute violation before or after the times provided.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking if the check-in date is at least 30 days away. If the occupant cancels or otherwise terminates this Agreement at least 60 calendar days prior to the check-in date, guests may receive their balance, less a 20% processing fee. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 30 days before check-in. RPME reserves the right to change reservation accommodations or refund the full balance should a specific property become unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. All reservations are non-cancellable within 30 days of the scheduled check-in date.