1. Check-in time is 3:00pm
2. Check-out time is 11:00am - if you (or guest) decide not to follow any of our house rules, of which triggers a refund or discount to the next guest, you will be held responsible for any loss of income to the host.
3. When checking out ensure all windows closed and door is securely shut and locked. Return all keys to lockbox and lock gate when leaving.
4. During your stay keep all garbage secured tightly. Please take all garbage/recycling with you when you leave.
5. No unregistered guests allowed to spend the night. The maximum bunkie capacity is 2 people.
6. You are welcome to have fires in the fit pit at your own risk. Do not leave the firepit burning if no one is watching it, use the mesh cover to reduce flying ambers.
7. No eating or drinking in loft. Please enjoy your meal at the bistro table or outside.
8. Keep door closed as much as possible to avoid bugs/animals coming into the cottage. At night try to go in door with minimal lights on.
9. Report any damage and/or breakages in a reasonably timely manner. Damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests.
10. Make sure to turn off the solar lights.
11. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
12. No smoking of any kind inside the bunkie. If you smoke outside do not leave any cigarette butts on grounds.
13. No parties or events are allowed.
14. Being in the middle of a forest there is no running water. We do have a sandpoint well which can be used for cooking/bathing. Please bring your own drinking water or filtration system.
15. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction from the property.
16. Furniture is to be kept in their current placement, do not bring any furniture in the bunkie outside.
17. You are free to explore the forest and trails but please refrain from entering the farm fields or barns nearby. If you come across a fence, don’t cross it.
1. No pets on furniture
2. Clean-up waste and all pet messes (indoor and outdoor)
3. No pets left unattended inside bunkie
4. Do not let pet wander alone in forest in case they come across a skunk or porcupine!
|This was a beautiful and cute getaway.>|
|"This was a beautiful and cute getaway. Very secluded from the outside world (she isn’t kidding when she says your phone does not have service while you are there, which is totally fine). I recommend downloading all music you’d like to listen to while you are there.She has provided lots for you which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, we did have an amazing time and would book again for sure. The only two cons: I would recommend the owner placing a sign where to turn off the dirt road. We arrived around 8:30pm, and it was very dark, so we did have troubles finding the cabin. The other con was the condition of the porta potty, smelt pretty potent and the last cleaning date (maybe it wasn’t updated), was quite some time ago. Other than those two things, this place is great! Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay!"|
|very nice and quiet peaceful place to stay>|
|very nice and quiet peaceful place to stay|
|Great Spot ! >|
|Great Spot ! Clear instructions on getting to the site , Great clean and practical bunkie, awesome firepit & great privacy , came with much more than we were expecting, flashlights , toilet paper , cooking utensils & such , only a 20 min drive from port dover, would definitely recommend & go again !|
|Adorable little getaway.>|
|Adorable little getaway. Great spot to sit at night watching the stars, listening to all the wildlife around. Cabin was very cute and clean, with a lovely fire pit to enjoy. You are nestled off the beaten path, into the heart of a little pine tree clearing, honestly so romantic! Loved our stay.|
|The cabin was beautiful >|
|The cabin was beautiful and there were many essential things that we forgot to bring. There were some board games, aluminum and wood there. The experience was amazing and it was close to a gas station. Never been camping so this was a great first experience for my partner and I. Brianne was so helpful sent us a picture on how to get to the place and she was very polite!|