1. Check-in time is 4:00pm
2. Check-out time is 10:00am - if you (or guest) decide not to follow any of our Airbnb house rules, of which triggers a refund or discount to the next guest, you will be held responsible for any loss of income to the host.
3. No unregistered guests allowed to spend the night. The maximum property capacity is 6 people.
4. Be kind to neighbours, quite time is 11:00pm.
5. No eating or drinking in bedrooms. Please enjoy your meal in the dining room or outdoor spaces.
6. Report any damage and/or breakages in a reasonably timely manner. Damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests and will be reported to Airbnb.
7. Make sure to turn off the lights, appliances and electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
8. No smoking of any kind inside the house.
9. No parties or events are allowed.
10. Before checkout wash your dishes and put all used towels on floor in washrooms.
11. Dispose of the garbage in the trash bin.
12. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction from the property.
13. Furniture is to be kept in their current placement, dragging chairs or tables on the floor will leave scratches and/or damage the furniture.
14. Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels. Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain and/or bleach linens and towels. Please avoid using the white hand/bath towels with all skin products. Please use our provided dark make-up washcloths. Un-salvageable linens/bath towels will be charged to the guest, $20 for each damaged towel and $20 for each damaged sheet.
|A nice getaway>|
|It was nice to win a two night stay at this house, but I don't think we'd return as paying customer until the following issues were addressed. -no working T.V.s. -mould in the shower stall. -only enough comfortable seating for three in the living room. -poor lighting in the llivingr oom.|
|The house is very beautiful with all the comforts >|
|The house is very beautiful with all the comforts and details required, a good place to rest without any noise, located in a good Neiborhood, very close to all the tourist's centers and restaurants. Brianne was very attentive and kind with all our needs. Thank you so much!!! for all the attention given.|
|We had a great time at Brianne’s place! >|
|We had a great time at Brianne’s place! It was so pretty and quiet neighborhood, close to Niagara Fall. The house was beautiful and clean, beds are comfortable. We felt right at home the moment we walked into the house. Highly recommended and we will definitely will come back. Thanks for everything Brianne!|
|Great Place (better than 5 stars hotel)>|
|The place was just excellent. We loved the property, neighborhood, and proximity to the outlet mall.|
|It was a great place to stay>|
|It was a great place to stay|
|we had a lovely stay! >|
|we had a lovely stay! The home is clean and well stocked. The location is within 20mins from all the sights we wanted (the Falls, St Catherines, Niagara on the lake Queen St.) Thanks very much!!|
|This Airbnb was in a peaceful area and was the perfect spot for our stay in >|
|This Airbnb was in a peaceful area and was the perfect spot for our stay in Niagara on the lake. It was easy to communicate anything with them and all necessary information was put in one spot. Highly recommend this place for anyone staying in that area.|
|Nice, quiet location with a quick drive >|
|Nice, quiet location with a quick drive to where we mostly needed to be during the week (Canada Games Park) and also near other amenities and things to do (groceries, wineries, shopping). Clean, easy in-out, and lots of space. Everything exactly as described in the listing!|
|thank you was above and beyond>|
|thank you was above and beyond|
|This is a great place for a numerous family. >|
|This is a great place for a numerous family. The house is spacious and everything looks almost brand new. The backyard is huge and well furnished. Kitchen is very well equipped. Each bedroom has a mini charging station for your electronics, which is very convenient. The bathrooms are big and very clean. The neighborhood is really nice and quiet. There is a playground within walkable distance from the property and an outlet shopping center within 5 minutes driving. Communication was good and the check-in instructions were sent by message. This location is around 15 minutes away from Niagara Falls and close to Niagara-On-the-Lake town, which I highly recommend. The wineries are also very close by. Overall, we had a great experience with this booking.|
|The house is clean and beautiful. >|
|The house is clean and beautiful. Convenient place, near Outlet Collection Mall and Niagara fall.|
|This was a last minute booking for us >|
|This was a last minute booking for us because of another cancelled AIRBNB and we were lucky to land on this one. The house was big, beautiful and comfortable for our family of six adults. We had a couple of start up issues with wifi and AC and they were addressed and fixed immediately. Brianne is excellent to work with. The neighborhood was lovely and close to restaurants and an outlet mall. Although the owners live in the basement it wasn’t an issue at all and they were friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and the house was very clean and well stocked especially for coffee in the morning which was much appreciated. We would definitely stay here again.|
|Just like pictures. Beautiful home and super clean.>|
|Just like pictures. Beautiful home and super clean. Clean beds and towels. Had everything you could possibly need including feminine products, new tooth brushes, shampoo, conditioner and soap.|
|The house was beautiful and as described.>|
|The house was beautiful and as described. It was quiet and clean. I enjoyed my stay there.|