1. Check-in time is 4:00pm
2. Check-out time is 10:00am - if you (or guest) decide not to follow any of our Airbnb house rules, of which triggers a refund or discount to the next guest, you will be held responsible for any loss of income to the host.
4. You are welcome to have fires in the fit pit at your own risk between the hours of 6:00pm and 8:00am as per City of Bracebridge bi-laws. Do not leave the firepit burning if no one is watching it, use the mesh cover to reduce flying ambers.
5. Be kind to neighbours, quite time is 11:00pm.
6. No eating or drinking in bedrooms. Please enjoy your meal in the dining room, kitchen or outdoor spaces.
7. Keep doors and windows with no screens closed at all times to avoid bugs coming into the cottage. At night try to go in door with minimal lights on.
8. Report any damage and/or breakages in a reasonably timely manner. Damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests and will be reported to Airbnb.
9. Make sure to turn off the lights, appliances and electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
10. No smoking of any kind inside the Airbnb.
11. No parties or events are allowed.
12. Before checkout put used dishes in dishwasher and run load. and put all used towels on floor in washrooms.
13. All waste should be left in Bear Safe Green Garbage Bin, placed on the right side of the cottage, turn up yellow flag to alert truck to pick up. - Summer Season: Curbside garbage pickup in this area is available starting May and it’s done every Monday morning. - Spring/Winter/Fall Season: All garbage / recycling is collected on Fridays by our cleaning team and brought to the dump. - If bins are full, please contact us immediately to arrange a pick-up to avoid any issues with animals. - Closest Transfer Station / Landfill: Baysville Waste Facility 3901 Brunel Road, Baysville .
14. Being in the country, our water is well water but it is filter and safe to drink. We also have a septic tank so only toilet paper down the toilet please!
15. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction from the property.
16. Furniture is to be kept in their current placement, dragging chairs or tables on the floor will leave scratches and/or damage the furniture.
17. We do have beach toys, noodles and water mats you can use in the bins but please don’t forget to put them back so they don't fly away.
18. We have kayaks, paddle boards, canoe and fishing boat available for use at your own risk. There are various sized life jackets available, please wear at all times. Children under 16 should not be out alone in kayaks either.
19. Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels. Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain and/or bleach linens and towels. Please avoid using the white hand/bath towels with all skin products. Please use our provided dark make-up washcloths. Un-salvageable linens/bath towels will be charged to the guest, $20 for each damaged towel and $20 for each damaged sheet. Pet Rules
1. No pets on furniture
2. Clean-up waste and all pet messes (indoor and outdoor)
3. Keep food/water bowls in the kitchen.
4. Dogs must be leashed
5. No pets left unattended inside.
|Beautiful cottage. >|
|Beautiful cottage. The path leading to the cottage in the autum is magnificent with fallen leaves! The front can be a bit confusing (looks smaller than in the photos), but once we walked in, it was a wow! Host was experienced with clear communications. Highly recommend!|
|Had a great time in a beautiful location! >|
|Had a great time in a beautiful location! Views and sun room were stunning!|
|We had a great stay at this cottage.>|
|We had a great stay at this cottage. Check-in instructions were clear and simple, and everything about the place was exactly as advertised. The entire space was clean and comfortable. We particularly enjoyed sitting in the Muskoka room in the evenings. Lots of activities and amenities for the kids (outdoor/water toys, swingset, trampoline, sandbox, board games, etc). Given the layout and bedroom configuration, this cottage was great for two families (two sets of adults and a few kids each). The lake was nice...clean, clear, and good temperature, and we enjoyed exploring it on the kayaks and SUPs. We would definitely recommend this place. Thanks for hosting us!|
|Very nice cottage.>|
|Very nice cottage. The enclosed porch was a great space to relax in and enjoy the scenery, particularly when it was raining. Lake was great for swimming and water sports. Everyone had fun with the kayaks/SUPs/canoe/magic carpets. The trampoline was a hit with the kids.|
|My wife and I took both of our parents up for a weekend get away.>|
|My wife and I took both of our parents up for a weekend get away. It was an infringe cottage with beautiful lake access. We spent most days on the water and our evenings in the sunroom listening to old classic songs next to the fire. Mona was a great host and we would definitely go back.|
|July 2023 Family Vacation - PineLake>|
|Wonderful experience with them and exceptional service. Everything was so well planned and kept that you can't be wrong. All required amenities were provided. It felt like a home away from home. I would definitely go again next year. Highly recommended for best getaways. Thank you Brianna and Mona for your services and experience.|
|We had a wonderful time at the Pine Lake Cottage. >|
|We had a wonderful time at the Pine Lake Cottage. The cottage is very clean and has lots of space. The Muskoka room is perfect for early morning breakfasts and late evening relaxing away from the bugs. Our kids and their friends had a great time with the kayaks, canoe, paddleboards, trampoline, and water mats as well as just swimming in the lake. Mona and Brianne were very responsive to our requests and quickly took care of any issue we had. We look forward to returning next summer!|
|Had a great time at this cottage ! >|
|"Had a great time at this cottage ! It’s a newly renovated , beautiful , clean cottage with ample space and stocked well with essentials! Everything was well organized with easy to find instructions . Mona and Brianne were very responsive and helpful when we had questions. A few things to keep in mind : - tap water is slightly discoloured so we used bottle water for drinking/cooking -The lake is weedy at the beginning - you will have to go to the edge of the dock and get into the water. Wasn’t the greatest for small kids / More appropriate for bigger kids/adults -We had a great time using canoe / kayaks/ paddle boards and boat! - If you are looking for a place to walk there’s not much around. It’s a small private road with cottages. - There’s a Walmart about 25 mins from the house . - The muskoka room was great to relax and play games etc with a gorgeous view of the lake! Overall it’s a beautiful Cottage and very well maintained ! We had a lovely time and would recommend!"|
|We had a great time and loved the house and all the extra accommodations >|
|We had a great time and loved the house and all the extra accommodations ex. Hamic, water guns, soothing sound alarm clock, black out curtains and tones of extra blankets. We were visited by an Otter on the dock one morning which was really cool to watch playing with the dragon flies. We kayaked every day and loved the water carpets and fishing poles/tackle box. The muskoka room was incredible. for yoga in the mornings and family games in the evening! I would only recommend bring your own pillows if you’re not a back sleeper as they are all quite big and super soft and extra water for drinking for coffee and juice for those that can have sensitive bowels. We were not aware of the step steep hills in the back yard which made most of it unusable and the driveway was large but unlevel and covered with rocks. Only one tv kinda restricted parents enjoying the living room and sitting 9 comfortably but with a couple air mattresses we brought and a projector on the curtains worked 😅|
|Canada Day Long Weekend>|
|If you are looking to get away with a group of people, this cottage has it all! Spacious, quiet, family oriented and filled with amenities - you couldn’t ask for a better cottage! We quickly realized we overpacked when it was apparent that the cottage came equipped with pretty much everything you would need to have a comfortable stay. If you’re looking for a hassle-free trip so that you can focus on just having a good time - this is a sure bet. We will definitely be back next year! P.S. the beachfront and lake were amazing, and the kids had a blast!|
|This cottage is a gem. >|
|This cottage is a gem. Fully stocked with all the essentials. Canoe and kayaks were basically brand new! Beautiful views, quiet calm lake. Our favourite room to hang out in was the Muskoka room. Huge modern windows overlooking the lake - pictures simply don't do this place justice!|
|beautiful place. a dream house.>|
|beautiful place. a dream house. Very clean and everything as described in the photos. the host took care of every detail of the house, there was everything that could be needed. Thank you. We had an awesome weekend|
|Absolutely loved this property! >|
|Absolutely loved this property! The view was incredible and the outdoor room was such a game changer. The host even went above and beyond to let us check in early. Super private little area on a beautiful lake!|
|The most beautiful cottage I have stayed at. >|
|The most beautiful cottage I have stayed at. It was very clean and newly renovated. This cottage has everything you need for the perfect summer vacation including, boats, kayaks, and more! The Sun Room is definitely a place you will find yourself sitting in whether its to see the sun rise or the stars at night. Very cozy, will definitely be coming back. You will never be bored staying here!|