This elegantly-furnished cozy home is a perfect place for your getaway. Fully-equipped with balconies for a spectacular sunset view of Western Port Bay, this 4-bedroom home also has outdoor shower, gas fire, beautiful garden, and extremely cozy living room.
Guests are welcomed to send us enquiries if they have any questions with regards to the property, we will be more than happy to answer all their questions. Guests are also more than welcomed to contact us if they need any assistance during their stay at this property.
The neighbourhood is a residential area with spacious areas to enjoy the sunsets at the beach or just to simply take a stroll around the property.
Guests can have full access to the property including all the bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, balcony, etc depending on the number of guests staying in the property as agreed prior to the reservations.
A spectacular light filled 2 storey, 4 bedroom new home with open living, kitchen, master bedroom WIR and extra toilet/powder room upstairs with a further 3 bedrooms, family room, toilet and Bathroom on ground floor. This home boasts fantastic decks for views overlooking Western port Bay to the Peninsula and beautifully manicured garden and fencing all around property. The house has been elegantly furnished and also includes Gas Fire upstairs plus outdoor shower. The home sits on a corner elevated block, overlooks the ocean just one street back from the beach. A beautiful place to walk on the beach or through the bushlands. The outlook from the top deck gives you a feeling of open space...imagine the sunsets!! The house can be locked by front gate and has automatic Garage doors for the double garage.
Home Specifications: Upstairs: - Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed with ensuite Downstairs: - Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed - Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen bed - Bedroom 4 - 1 x Queen bed
We have special rates for Easter, April/Sept school holiday, Superbikes, Xmas New Year, and Second Half of Jan. Please do not hesitate to contact us via the messaging button for the latest rental price for the property!
Please also do take note that we have minimum booking nights for the following period: a. Long Weekends - (min 3 nights) b. Easter Rate – 29 March – 2nd April (min 4 nights) c. Superbikes Rate 22-26 Feb – min 2-7 night d. G.Prix Rate – 16-23rd Oct (min 7 night rate) e. New Years Rate – 22nd Dec – 15th Jan ( min 7 nights) f. 2nd Half of Jan Rate – 15th Jan – 31st Jan (min 3 nights)
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES PRIOR TO MAKING RESERVATION FOR THIS PROPERTY: 1. The property is fully self contained, however you are required to bring your own sheets, towels and pillow cases. Please provide your own top and bottom sheets, towels, bathmats, pillow cases and tea towels or YOU CAN HIRE LINEN FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE Note: SHEETS AND TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED FOR GRAND PRIX BOOKINGS ONLY
2. STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES/NO PARTIES/NO PETS. Please note that this property has a strict 'No Party Policy'. This property does not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual 'Schoolies Week' period.
3. It does not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of school graduate guests during this period. If at any time we find you are accommodating more people than you have booked for, you will be evicted immediately and extra charges may apply.
4. It is a requirement of our owners to obtain ages and number of guests staying at this property. Please provide ages upon booking request.
5. You will be required to sign Terms & Conditions and provide our office with a copy of your Drivers Licence & Credit Card prior to your arrival.
6. All bookings are subject to owner confirmation and approval.
7. We endeavour to answer all enquiries as soon as possible, however due to the volume of enquiries at times, our response may take longer.