A rustic charming holiday home located within minutes from Ventnor beach! If you are looking for a quiet getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city, this place is perfect for you!
You are welcomed to send us enquiries if you have any questions with regards to the property, we will be more than happy to answer all your questions. You are also more than welcomed to contact us if you need any assistance during your stay at this property.
The neighbourhood is a cozy area with ample of spaces to enjoy the neighbourhood or visit the nearby Ventnor beach
Guests will have full access to the property including all the bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, balcony, etc depending on the number of guests staying in the property as agreed prior to the reservations.
Rustic charm on the outside and beautifully renovated on the inside, this affordable holiday home will not disappoint those who crave the escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Situated amongst the native bush and only a short walk to Ventnor Beach, what more could you want for a holiday! The property comprises formal lounge room with flat screen TV, DVD player, and CD/Stereo, open plan dining area with high chair and gas heater, kitchen with electric cooking and microwave, four bedrooms, two bathrooms (no baths), upstairs retreat with TV, DVD player and split system heating & aircon, laundry with washing machine, rear deck with large outdoor setting and BBQ, a picturesque bush setting backyard, carport for one car plus additional off street parking for a further two cars. NO PETS. 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. Toilet in bathrooms).
Room configurations Sleeps 9 Upstairs: Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds Downstairs: Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed Bedroom 4: 1 Queen bed & 1 Single bed
Please read the following house rules prior to making reservation for this property:
1. Linen is supplied for Grand Prix booking only
Linen is not supplied for all other bookings. Please provide your own top and bottom sheets, towels, bathmats, pillow cases and tea towels. Or you can hire these for an extra charge of AU$25 per queen bed or AU$15 per single bed. This can be requested upon booking or after booking.
2. Strictly No Schoolies/No Parties/No Pets
3. Please note that this property has a strict 'No Party Policy'.
4. This property does not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual 'Schoolies Week' period.
5. It does not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of school graduate guests during this period.
6. If at any time we find you are accommodating more people than you have booked for, you will be evicted immediately and extra charges may apply.
7. It is a requirement of our owners to obtain ages and number of guests staying at this property. Please provide ages upon booking request.
8. You will be required to sign Terms & Conditions and provide our office with a copy of your Drivers Licence & Credit Card prior to or on your arrival.
9. All bookings are subject to owner confirmation and approval.
10. We endeavour to answer all enquiries as soon as possible, however due to the volume of enquiries at times, our response may take longer.