The Stockholm Suite (2 min to subway)
• Whisk yourself away to the Land of the Midnight Sun in the Stockholm Suite
• Spacious one-bedroom apartment occupies the entire second floor of a beautiful townhouse
• Designed to feel like a cabin in the Swedish woods upgraded to include the modern comforts of a sleek Scandinavian home
• After a day filled with NYC adventures, relax and unwind in this comfortable and homey abode
• Steps away from the 2/3 subway
We can’t wait to meet you!
I live in a different unit in the building and will be available should you need anything, but you will have total privacy. Don’t hesitate to message me anytime.
Welcome to the authentic, culturally rich Manhattan neighborhood of Harlem. This neighborhood, a short subway ride away from downtown Manhattan, is located just north of Columbia University in Morningside Heights and the Upper West Side. Beautiful, busy, and bursting with personality, Harlem is home to coffee shops, museums, shopping, and incredible restaurants.
And did we mention it was once home to Alexander Hamilton?
In the early 20th century, our neighborhood was the home of the Harlem Renaissance, an explosion of African-American cultural movements spanning dance, music, theater and art. That rich heritage is still present today, and you will love getting to experience it.
Our apartment is located on a quiet, safe, tree-lined street, steps away from the 2-3 subway and two blocks away from the ABC subway, connecting you to all of Manhattan. For a relaxing walk, head two blocks to St. Nicholas Park near the City College of New York and check out the Alexander Hamilton Grange National Monument. Or, check out all that’s happening on Harlem’s famous 125th Street, lined with stores and famous entertainment venues, like the Apollo Theater. View amazing art at the Studio Museum, scope out the National Jazz Museum, the Schomburg Center for Black Culture and El Museo del Barrio.
Looking for live music? Look no further. Harlem is a music innovation hub. Check out Amateur Night at the Apollo (Wednesdays), Minton’s, the Showmans Jazz Club. Or, grab a tasty libation at Bier International or 67 Orange Street.
Hungry? You’re in luck. Harlem has the best food in New York (but we may be biased!). Local favorites Red Rooster, Harlem Shake, Chez Lucienne, Corner Social, and Melba’s can get you started. But that’s only scratching the surface.
Enjoy all Harlem has to offer, or hop on the subway and find yourself deep in the heart of Manhattan’s cultural attractions.
From our apartment to by public transportation (walking time included):
Central Park: 7 minutes
Yankee Stadium: 18 minutes
Times Square (and TKTS for reduced price Broadway tickets): 20 minutes
Madison Square Garden: 22 minutes
Lincoln Center: 26 minutes
5th Avenue shops: 27 minutes
MoMA: 29 minutes
Empire State Building: 29 minutes
Grand Central Station: 30 minutes
Rockefeller Center (“30 Rock,” The Today Show/NBC Studios, Christmas Tree Lighting and Famous Ice Skating Rink): 30 minutes
Greenwich Village: 31 minutes
Radio City Music Hall: 32 minutes
The Metropolitan Museum of Art: 35 minutes
One World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial: 35 minutes
Staten Island Ferry: 40 minutes
Statue of Liberty (Battery Park): 45 minutes
Guests have exclusive use of the one-bedroom apartment. There are keypad entry systems on the door to the building and the door to the unit (code will be sent prior to arrival), so check-in is very flexible.
• The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed
• The pull-out in the living room can comfortably accommodate two guests
• Two twin rollaway beds are also available for two additional guests
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Smart TV and Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu, and other premium services
• Amazon Alexa with Spotify
• Smart lighting via Philips Hue
• Keypad entry systems on the door to the building and the door to the unit so check-in is very easy (and there is no need to carry around keys).
• The kitchen is stocked with all of the tools you will need to prepare or order in a meal (availability of staple ingredients varies).
• Nestled in the heart of Harlem, this apartment is located on a quiet, safe, tree-lined street
• On the same block as the 2/3 subway lines, and within easy walking distance of the B/ C subway
• Harlem’s vibrant food and beverage, cultural, and nightlife scenes surround this unit, and everything that the rest of New York City has to offer is just a short subway ride away.
The apartment is located very near the 135th Street subway stations at Malcom X Blvd./Lenox Ave. and St. Nicholas Ave.
135th Street subway station at Malcolm X Blvd./Lenox Ave.
- From the station, walk 0.1 miles (about 2 minutes) to the north and west to the apartment.
- Subway lines: 2, 3 (red line)
135th Street subway stations at St. Nicholas Ave.
- From the station, walk 0.4 miles (about 8 minutes) to the north and east to the apartment.
- Subway lines: A (blue line), B (orange line), C (blue line)
Please feel free to reach out to me for more information about the unit. I am thrilled to help you plan your stay in New York!